What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
But the directions weren't right for our electric oven. It was undercooked. :bawling:
I completely understand since we have an electric oven too and I have to adjust a lot of things I cook or bake in the oven. I've found I have to be really careful when I bake brownies or they get too hard instead of chewy the way I like them. :yummy:

I have a lot of veggie chili leftovers and since the temps have cooled off for the first day of fall I think we'll be having that for dinner tonight.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Any tips on how to cook a frozen pizza successfully in an electric oven?
Don't mind me because I had to laugh when I read your post, i.e. my hubby likes his crust well done and I do not so besides trying to cook the pizza correctly in an electric oven I have a more difficult time cooking it the way both of us like it. :lol:
My best guess is trial and error. :dunno:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most electric ovens have a setting that allows you to adjust the temperature by +/- 30 degrees or so. Check the instruction manual for calibration instructions. You usually have to press two buttons together to access the temperature setting. An appliance repair person could also do this for you and also check the oven to make sure it's working properly.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Going out for dinner for my birthday with my parents :)
Happy Birthday and many, many more! :celebrate: What did you order for dinner?

The weather was so beautiful that we went out for pizza spur of the moment and sat on the patio. DH and I had enough to take home for leftovers. He ordered the bbq chicken pizza and I got the Tuscan vegetarian, i.e. spinach, asparagus, mushroom and sliced tomato.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7 layer burrito from their new vegetarian menu.
That's my favorite. But I'm afraid to be vegetarian right now with all my health problems. Like when we ordered pizza, I didn't know what toppings would make it have enough protein without meat. They didn't have any meat substitutes.

Tuscan vegetarian, i.e. spinach, asparagus, mushroom and sliced tomato.
I love asparagus! Never thought to put it on pizza. :think:

I ordered the sample platter.
That looks so delicious! Hope you enjoyed your Bday dinner. :)

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's my favorite. But I'm afraid to be vegetarian right now with all my health problems. Like when we ordered pizza, I didn't know what toppings would make it have enough protein without meat. They didn't have any meat substitutes.

I love asparagus! Never thought to put it on pizza. :think:

That looks so delicious! Hope you enjoyed your Bday dinner. :)
This is no time to go vegetarian. You have plenty of time for that after you get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.