What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
that will probably do it for the grill for this season.
Oh my gosh! o_O Granting that it was a busy summer around here, but even so, time is moving too fast!

Well, let's see, chicken breast cut up and sauteed with butter, mixed with stir fry veggies and seasoned with whatever sounds good that falls out of the cabinet ;), cottage cheese on the side and jello for dessert.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I've been gone all day and this is what happens when DH goes shopping without me. :lol: He bought Brookies at Trader Joe's, they're half chocolate chip cookie/half brownie. I'm not even looking at the nutrition information. I may skip dinner and go right to dessert. ;)
What's Good at Trader Joe's?: Trader Joe's Brookie
Whoa. This could not have come at a better (worse?) time. I'm headed to Trader Joe's tomorrow and have just added Brookies to my list! I've been a little under the weather and lost a few pounds, and I MUST put them back on. Right? Right?

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was bread day,so I made extra dough and made pizza for dinner.I made a fresh tomato sauce from the tomatoes I processed yesterday,so we had Italian sausage,onion,green pepper and eggplant...yes I did.It was delicious!I baked the eggplant slices in the oven first so they had softened.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After I got stitched up at the ER, it was 9pm, so we went to Burger King and I tried the new Impossible Vegetarian Whopper. For some reason the guy thought I said "Heavy Cheese", and I got charged for 2 pieces of cheese. :headscratch: So it ended up being really expensive. They always mess up my orders. It was good though!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After I got stitched up at the ER, it was 9pm, so we went to Burger King and I tried the new Impossible Vegetarian Whopper. For some reason the guy thought I said "Heavy Cheese", and I got charged for 2 pieces of cheese. :headscratch: So it ended up being really expensive. They always mess up my orders. It was good though!
I think the new whopper is also good. The trouble unless you tell them otherwise they will cook the burger with the meat burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.