What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have no clue, but since there are still four boiled eggs in the fridge, I may just make egg salad.

And that's my kitchen tip for the day. I buy 2 dozen eggs each month. I cook with one dozen, but the other dozen gets boiled immediately. That way, I can make egg salad on the fly, or slice them on salads, or just peel and eat if I want a low-calorie, high-protein snack!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I made Mushroom Naan Pizzas. Yes, again. Boring to post about, but they're so good. :yummy:

Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi with kielbasa, asparagus, & tomatoes all tossed in pesto.
Looks yummy. But the kielbasa would have to go, you know, to make it vegetarian. ;)

gastro upset here, so nothing spicy or too involved for today.
Hope your tummy feels better soon. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

cook with one dozen, but the other dozen gets boiled immediately.
How long will a boiled egg stay fresh?

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also curious about how long a dozen eggs keep. If I'm boiling "an egg", I usually boil 4-5 at the same time. I know they last 4-5 days.

Had a late lunch today, so I'm not even thinking about dinner...but if I do get hungry before bed, I may make a banana-pineapple smoothie.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I nominate 1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 !

I had a tossed salad with Thousand Island Dressing from Subway. They didn't give me any croutons! :bawling:
There's plenty of room here for everyone :thumbsup:

As Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 knows I'm eating raw vegetables like a rabbit, so tonight we're having a big old relish tray and some chicken because that's how we roll :cool2:
Ever tried raw radishes? They taste like nothing, but with a good dip, you're all set :thumbsup:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I made Mushroom Naan Pizzas. Yes, again. Boring to post about, but they're so good. :yummy:

Looks yummy. But the kielbasa would have to go, you know, to make it vegetarian. ;)

Hope your tummy feels better soon. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

How long will a boiled egg stay fresh?
According to the “Still Tasty” website: a hard boiled eggs can last one week when refrigerated. They advise to store in shell, in a plastic closed container.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to the “Still Tasty” website: a hard boiled eggs can last one week when refrigerated. They advise to store in shell, in a plastic closed container.
When we made some potato casserole it said to store it in a container in the fridge for 3-5 days with saran wrap or a tight fitting lid.
I stored it in my stomach. No saran wrap or lid required :hyper::flail:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bruce is in:yess: We're on our way :hyper:
I'll let the guard dogs know.
Hell they sleep 23 hours a day anyway, they won't give a crap.
Speak of dogs, they're going to have some tripe and beef heart while the cats have some chicken hearts and finely ground turkey we got from the butchers.
Cats are eating the expensive stuff, dogs are eating the cheap stuff, so you know this will become a playground war :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.