What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 278353
Potato, onion, pepper, carrot, zucchini and hot sausage with a homemade tomato curry sauce.
It's not the most beautiful thing I've ever made but maaaaaaaan it's some friggen tasty. And cheap, too!
I'll pretend I have a bunch of loose teeth to explain this drool :drool:
That, my friend, may not be the prettiest thing you've ever made but you present it very nicely and it sounds delicious.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A bag of popcorn!! and some chocolate!!! very well balanced: fiber, milk, cheese (popcorn), Protein (peanut M&M's) .... along with water...
Peanut M & Ms?? I am so there! :running:

The other week I made spaghetti and meatballs for Dear Richard. He was in heaven. Yesterday, I told him, "Go downstairs to the freezers and pick something out that you want for dinner tomorrow. Whatever you choose, I'll make it." Be brought up some ground beef and said, "I really want spaghetti and meatballs again." "Seriously?" "Yeah. That's what I want."

We're having spaghetti and meatballs tonight for dinner. With a bit of coleslaw from the leftover St. Patrick's Day cabbage. And another loaf of semolina bread. Thankfully, I made two loaves the last time, so we're good for bread.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was the First, the Initial meal cooked in my tiny kitchen!!

It was a very easy meal.. but it was a good one for me... comfort food.... I needed home made comfort food....

I had steak, baked sweet potato and corn... I really needed the steak--too much chicken...

The Steak was done on a George Forman grill--It came out perfect!! Medium Rare!!! Yum!!

The baked sweet potato was done in the tiny dollhouse size stove oven. Despite me wrapping it in foil and placing it on another sheet of foil; the juice still leaked out, onto the floor of the oven and the door..

I guess you could say, I 'christened' the oven!!!!

Lots of clean up. I need more counter space; but I managed! One meal down!!!

I need to do more things, in order to feel a bit comfortable in this place. New apartment, new lifestyle, a ton of new things... a new 'Normal"....

Supper was so good. I have leftovers for tomorrow... or Tuesday...

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Nothing exciting being cooked in my kitchen lately, as I decided I should eat some of the leftovers I'd put in the freezer. Tonight was Quinoa Chili.

Last night I took out what I thought was plain black beans and rice, but it turned out to be my variation of the mushroom fried rice recipe LTS3 LTS3 had told us about. I'd forgotten how delicious it is, and decided I have to make it again soon. :yummy:

Status
Not open for further replies.