What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wife is out with the girls, God knows what they'll be discussing and how late that will go on :crazy:
I thought I'd be a smarty pants and eat a very early dinner a few hours ago and now I'm reading that aliceneko aliceneko is having pizza.
:think:
I stashed a frozen pizza in the back of the freezer a week or so ago.
:think::think:
It's vegetable pizza, so it's healthy.
:think::think::think:
I'm making excuses, which means I won't be able to talk myself out of this.
:think::think::think::think::doh:
'Scuse me. Gotta preheat the oven
:thumbsup:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 -- that pistachio cake must have been wonderful! and a Happy Birthday to you!! :bday:

when i bake cakes, i'll almost always freeze a number of slices of them. that way i'm able to enjoy them over a longer period of time. :agree:

i'll have meatloaf, a baked potato, and a carob chip blondie for dessert! :D

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I took an old friend out to lunch today and I could only eat half my meal so will enjoy leftovers for dinner tonight. I had Sweet Potato Hash - quinoa, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, green onion, kale, broccoli, jack fruit and scrambled egg on top with fresh fruit on the side.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Instead of potroast,I thought it best to use up the rest of the corned beef,so I fixed grilled reubens on rye,and I made homemade cole slaw and both were a hit.I offered beef tidbits to the kitties,and they weren't interested at all,but the dogs were sure happy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leftover pasta tonight. Tomorrow.... maybe one pot chicken again. I just took frozen chicken out of the freezer to thaw in the fridge. I'll give the herby one pan chicken a try another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.