What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made Corn Flake Ranch chicken breats yesterday with a mixed vegetable casserole (I used a bag of stir-fry veggies). Disappointed that the cream cheese and parmesan sauce "broke" in the casserole, but it still tasted good.

Having the same tonight and tomorrow. The photo is from yesterday's dinner. I made enough for nine meals of frozen dinners.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lessee...Saturday was hamburger steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. Last night was bacon and tomato sandwiches. I'll give you ONE GUESS what tonight is!
Well, this is a tough one but I'll go out on a limb and guess hot dogs with cheese and onions?

I'm working late tonight. I think scrambled eggs with a toasted english muffin and some bacon will work. The girls like to have a taste of the eggs. I only use a bit of milk and some butter in them. Lily is so cute. No matter where she is if I call out, "Lily do you want some eggs?" She will come running and park herself right beside me. Sophie has just decided that she likes them too so we'll share.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't even posted on this new thread yet. :(
For the past several nights, we've had....

....food. Wipe the shock off your face, I'm amazed, too :thumbsup:
We are planning a very delicious casserole we both love. It's potatoes and cheese and is like taking a comfort food you love, times it by 10 and then inject it with steroids.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And I'm having them again, tonight, too. HOWEVER...I'm making a trip to Walmart on Friday to pick up some drill bits and a small jig saw, AND I have a new crock pot, so I may as well pick up a few fresh veggies and thaw out that roast I have tucked in the freezer! Potatoes, and carrots, and maybe a turnip...Onions, I have, of COURSE!

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I froze the rest of the Cornflake Ranch Chicken and veggies in individual meals for later days.

Today I marinated chicken wings in soy, sriracha, honey and rice wine vinegar and baked them. Chicken wings with bleu cheese, a cup of rice, and extra marinade for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.