What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did the money jar thing even though I'm not allowed to put anything outside my door per condo rules. I took it back in at midnight so I think that's good enough? I left the lid off the jar figuring that if the jar is closed, how is new money supposed to get in to fill it?

I have tacos. Well, taco filling anyways. I do have tortillas but may use the filling with pasta or something. I used a different brand of salsa this time, Chi-chi's. Normally I use Pace but Chi-chi's was BOGO so that's what I bought. It's not very good but oh well:confused:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got tired of leftover enchiladas, so I'm taking some for lunch tomorrow and froze the last serving for some other day.

Today I looked up a copycat recipe for pull-apart Domino's Cheesy Bread. Very simple. Pizza dough folded over a mix of ooey-gooey cheeses in the center and browned cheeses on top...with a few spices added.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'll reheat some sweet and sour meatballs with pasta, and reheat some baked macaroni and cheese to have along with it. the last slice of 3-layer carob cake with mint carob chip buttercream for dessert, later in the evening. :yummy:
...and the same tonight, but with a peanut butter brownie for dessert! :D

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little bit of a hodge-podge.

I had an extra small potato I had roasted Sunday, so I sliced it and sautéed it in butter and olive oil. Kept the taters warm in the oven with one of the cheesy-stuffed bread sticks from yesterday while I sautéed some frozen stir-fry veggies and stirred in a scrambled egg.

It was a "what's easy" for dinner more than anything.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
AHH THOSE LOOK SO GOOD! With all the cheese. But I'm lactose intolerant. Can't even have almond milk. :argh::bawling2:

Tonight, I'll be having cornflakes probably with almond milk (I know, I know). Not too fussy about food tonight. Corn flakes were my main diet as a child. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack? Corn flakes.

If not that then... mushroom perogies (don't know how to spell it) with fries?

Need to go shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.