What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't been very adventurous lately, (tonight included), had a big spring mix salad with zucchini, red pepper, green onion, tomato, black beans and chopped hard boiled egg. A few pieces of a dark chocolate bar with hazel nuts and honey crisp apple for dessert.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, just a sprinkle of salt, and some red pepper flakes. It was a bit bland, even for me, so some sort of sauce would have been good.
We make something similar but leave the vegetables uncooked, add some black olives or cubed cheese and chill the pasta and add plain old salad dressing to coat. Very tasty.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some beef tip thing with zucchini, carrots, onions, corn, and some other vegetables. It doesn't have a name so we just call it "Fiesta Food" because it's very colorful :thumbsup: And versatile, you can add cheese or sauces or spices and pretty much make it taste any way you want. This is nice if you and your family have different tastes, make it up plain then add what you'd like at serving time.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night was a piece of skirt steak with some riced veggies. I had the steak on a paper plate sitting on the table next to me. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and when I looked down, Sophie was going for the plate. I asked her if she wanted some and she just gave me this look that said it all, "YES. Give me some now!" Needless to say, the girls and I shared it. She tried to pull the plate down onto the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.