What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
took a container of tomato sauce cooked with boneless skinless chicken breast and Italian sausage.. served with rotini pasta.. and pecorino romano cheese...

So good... Have not had pasta for ages... ate 2 servings... piggy, I am...

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Potatoes are giving us the sad puppy dog eyes, "please eat me before we turn into sponges with tentacles"
:crackup:THERE YOU ARE!

Black Bean Chili topped with Cornbread
I make my cornbread in my waffle iron so I can just plop the chili on top of it.

Tonight? Cornflakes. Or maybe chicken and rice soup. I'm not feeling awfully perky. Not sick, just...bleh.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:crackup:THERE YOU ARE!

I make my cornbread in my waffle iron so I can just plop the chili on top of it.

Tonight? Cornflakes. Or maybe chicken and rice soup. I'm not feeling awfully perky. Not sick, just...bleh.
I'm feeling kind of bleh too, as far as cooking. I froze all my precooked dinners and don't have anything thawed.

Without thawing anything, I do have cornflakes and milk, and I have tortillas chips to do quick microwave cheese nachos.

Probably nachos for dinner and a bowl of cereal later on for dessert.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Chicken Biryani with cauliflower rice.
This was tasty and we had it for two nights. I heated up some minestrone soup from the freezer last night. My husband has been working 12+ hour days for the pat week and a half, including the weekend. He has a huge presentation at 11:30 and I think he is going to take the rest of the day off and we are going out for a late lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.