Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Let's see...

Friday night: Denver Omelet from IHOP. Actually early Saturday morning, on the way to my son's house from the airport. My flight was too late for inflight meal.
Saturday night: Green pepper and onion pizza
Sunday night: a REALLY good cubano sandwich from the restaurant right by my departure gate
Monday night: A pulled pork plate from JJ's Texas Barbecue with baked beans and cole slaw. And a cookie. Did NOT feel like cooking, still wiped out from trip
Tonight: wanna take a guess? Yep, hot dogs with cheese and onions, mostly because the diced onions won't keep much longer.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to throw a left-over hash together. I have bits of pork I pulled off the bones from making broth, pizza marinara sauce, cooked potato, frozen veggies, and frozen cups of already-steamed rice.

I'm going to go for something similar to this as inspiration:
Ground Pork in Tomato Sauce - Cook n' Share - World Cuisines

Wish I had some raisins....maybe I'll stop on the way home from work.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Last night, I sliced a ring of turkey kielbasa, sauteed a large chopped onion, threw in a couple cloves of sliced garlic, added the kielbasa, then threw in about 12 ounces of frozen stir-fry vegetables. I dolloped a good portion of Trader Joe's sweet and spicy chili sauce. Then added 1-1/2 cups of cooked farfalle to the mix, along with some fresh sauteed 'shrooms. I called it "Pam's Mess" and Rick said it was quite tasty.

Chicken corn chowder is on the menu tonight. With a toasted baby Swiss sandwich.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight we had leftover spaghetti,cheesy garlic bread and I had a salad.This has been kind of a crazy week....I had cataract surgery on Tuesday...not really been cooking much.Last night I sent him to town for fried chicken and potato salad and I had some sliced cucumber.Hopefully this will all pass ....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.