What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick had a class reunion meeting last night, so I was on my own for dinner. I got home from my Planning Commission meeting and I was starving. I threw together a meatloaf sandwich from the leftover meatloaf from Monday. Aw geez, best meatloaf sandwich ever, and it was just thick slices of meatloaf and mayo-ballpark mustard with a slice of smoked provolone. Wonderful. (One of these days, I'm going to make a meatloaf strictly for the sandwiches.) Gosh, that was good.

Not sure about tonight. Probably something with boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I can get them out of the freezer and thaw them quickly. But, thanks to N NY cat man 's post, now I'm hungry for pancakes. And sausage. Hmmmm Maybe we'll have breakfast for dinner!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rick had a class reunion meeting last night, so I was on my own for dinner. I got home from my Planning Commission meeting and I was starving. I threw together a meatloaf sandwich from the leftover meatloaf from Monday. Aw geez, best meatloaf sandwich ever, and it was just thick slices of meatloaf and mayo-ballpark mustard with a slice of smoked provolone. Wonderful. (One of these days, I'm going to make a meatloaf strictly for the sandwiches.) Gosh, that was good.

Not sure about tonight. Probably something with boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I can get them out of the freezer and thaw them quickly. But, thanks to N NY cat man 's post, now I'm hungry for pancakes. And sausage. Hmmmm Maybe we'll have breakfast for dinner!
I've made meatloaf just for the sandwiches. Yum.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That works for me!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Baby Girl and gang going to be jealous of your dinner?:drool:
If she has beef tenderloin served with chicken risotto, and I have leftover dryer lint, she's always jealous because they think I'm trying to throw them off the scent :flail:
The others are more patient (calculating) and keep their distance, but she just sinks her claws in my leg and lets out the most high pitched pathetic little scream like she hasn't seen food in 6 1/2 years and why are you so mean, daddy? :lol2:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We ended up with blueberry pancakes for me and regular pancakes for Rick, a bit of link sausage and lots of maple syrup (you won't find pancake syrup in my kitchen). Yum! Thanks much, N NY cat man , for the idea! Rick said he didn't realize he was hungry for pancakes until I started making them.

Tonight Rick has a union meeting and then he has to bowl, so I'm thinking a frozen pizza for dinner. I think there's a Freschetta pizza in the freezer.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We ended up with blueberry pancakes for me and regular pancakes for Rick, a bit of link sausage and lots of maple syrup (you won't find pancake syrup in my kitchen). Yum! Thanks much, N NY cat man , for the idea! Rick said he didn't realize he was hungry for pancakes until I started making them.

Tonight Rick has a union meeting and then he has to bowl, so I'm thinking a frozen pizza for dinner. I think there's a Freschetta pizza in the freezer.
Maple syrup is the only way to go.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The snow/freezing rain mix provoked a migraine so I only had a garnet yam for dinner. But I'm sure I'll make up for it tomorrow. ;)
i hope you're feeling better today! :vibes::vibes::vibes:

several of us seem to have been thinking the same -- i'll be having pancakes, and some fried eggs...3 or 4 of them, as i'm a bit shy of what i need for protein.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, yesterday I took a pack of bacon out of the freezer, thinking bacon sandwiches, but I just realized that, while the pack of bacon isn't opened, that dratted pack of hot dogs is, and should be used up. SO. Hot dogs with cheese and onions tonight, bacon sammies tomorrow. OH...did SO not have bacon sammies before. Forgot to take it out of the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.