What's For Dinner? - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More tacos. I used a different brand of whole wheat tortillas this time. It didn't get that nutty smell like the other brand when I toasted it in the skillet.

I also made mushroom veggie "fried rice". I omitted the cauliflower rice this time and just doubled the brown rice and threw in some leftover basmati rice. The rice will be lunch this week.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was one of "those" days, so my wife has decided that she will be having popcorn and whatever else she wants, and I'm having a lunch meat sandwich because I don't feel like cooking anything. Lunch meat, for dinner. I'm so extreme :flail:
I'll throw in some cheese, green peppers, mustard, maybe some onion and some other stuff. Maybe I'll make the worlds smallest biggest sandwich and be famous :thumbsup:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night we had chicken & wild rice soup and chicken sammies on homemade whole wheat bread,and tonight we finally got around to having the brats,potatoes and I took peas out of the freezer.I'm thinking pork chops are in order for tomorrow night.
I'm hoping to make more minestrone before the weather breaks.
But pork chops are sounding mighty fine as well :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.