What's For Dinner? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see...Friday we had Christmas with our son and daughter in law,yesterday we had leftover Yorkshire pudding,roast beef,gravy and lima beans and since today was chilly and rainy,I made a big pot of hamburger vegetable soup with noodles,and I made ham salad from my Christmas ham,so we had some of that on Hawaiian rolls.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
dirty rice :)
~she swoons~ I love dirty rice. Lived in Louisiana for a few years. Am addicted to the cooking, and could KILL for a muffaletta sandwich right now.

no, not allergic to chocolate. i don't 'do' caffeine. carob doesn't have caffeine.
AND it is safe for both dogs and cats. That can't be undervalued at all!

Danielle stopped by to tell me that she is bringing my supper tonight, so I have no clue...I'm hoping for that Company Chicken thing she does. BUT...there will be Velveeta/Rotel dip and chips and blackberry merlot later in the evening!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
yummy yummy I love that dip!!
It will be Fondue here, Scotch and herring for later, and if we think of it, we may start that tradition I read of here on TCS of putting out a purse with a couple dollars in it before midnight and bringing it back inside in the new year so that the first thing that's brought in to the house is money :) I LIKE that thought!!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I read of here on TCS of putting out a purse with a couple dollars in it before midnight and bringing it back inside in the new year so that the first thing that's brought in to the house is money :) I LIKE that thought!!
You can also put it in a
"MONEY JAR"~~~~~~

Last thing out before midnight, first thing in...

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yummy yummy I love that dip!!
It will be Fondue here, Scotch and herring for later, and if we think of it, we may start that tradition I read of here on TCS of putting out a purse with a couple dollars in it before midnight and bringing it back inside in the new year so that the first thing that's brought in to the house is money :) I LIKE that thought!!
I do that and have done it for years. I think it works. This is DD's first new yeear away from home so we sent her this little purse with a bit of cash so she could do it too. She's not a purse girl so she didn't have one with her.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1T9VD6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dinner is a toasted everything bagel with Boar's Head sweet slice ham and their picante provolone. Some potato salad on the side. :yummy:

Status
Not open for further replies.