What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Just a salad tonight; maybe we can grill a quick chicken breast and throw the slices on top of the salad.
That will be dinner tonight. When we got home yesterday, we threw together quick tuna salad for sandwiches.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'll heat up one of the bacon-wrapped steaks i broiled yesterday, in the oven this evening. it should start cooling down once the sun starts heading towards the horizon. i'll 'nuke' a potato to have with it, and the last of the vanilla pudding for dessert.

janem

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Creamy Mac and Peas from Hot for Food. Goes together really quick and I like it hot or cold so made it for lunch while the weather got too hot and will eat it chilled tonight. Almost made hummus instead but really low on wraps.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We are going to our local ice cream shop for an ice cream cone for our Sunday supper.

Our Sunday motto is turning into: Eat dessert FOR supper! 

majenta mynx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Roast beef with roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, broccoli, mashed honeyed carrots, yorkshire puddings and gravy... NOM! Love a Sunday roast :) 

Dessert will be a cuppa with some chocolate brownie bites! 

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'll heat up another of the bacon-wrapped steaks i'd already broiled, a 'nuked' potato with some butter (real butter) and salt/pepper, and some orange jello for dessert.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Manchu wok Chinese food at the mall. I ordered noodles, mixed vegetables, honey garlic chicken, chicken balls and a spring roll. I shared with both of my kids (which is why I got so much food) and my daughter wanted me to go back and get more because she loved it. I also had some of my husband's sushi that came with his meal.

Last edited:

janem

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Stir fryed rice with extra veggies. Decided to use up a bunch of odds and ends of a lot of veggies in the fridge and freezer.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
A big veggie salad for tonight. Fresh lettuce, spinach, romaine (got some at the supermarket last night; it's all washed and ready to go), onions, some celery, green pepper, red pepper, broccoli, a few radishes, some slivered baby carrots, peas, and a sliced tomato. Rick will have a few little chunks of smoked Gouda in his salad....I need to use up the rest of the Gouda. I made some light Smoky Thousand Island Dressing on Sunday and must use it within a week, so that's our dressing for tonight's salad. It's really good and low fat, low calorie, too.

crazy4strays

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold quinoa tossed with cubed baked tofu, red onions, chopped tomato, chopped cucumber, sliced olives, and lite italian dressing. So basically a quinoa salad.

jessie gray

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Canned ravioli and green beans for dinner.  Frozen peaches for dessert.

Jessie

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
It will be a small grilled ham slice with a baked potato and veggie salad.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

A big veggie salad for tonight. Fresh lettuce, spinach, romaine (got some at the supermarket last night; it's all washed and ready to go), onions, some celery, green pepper, red pepper, broccoli, a few radishes, some slivered baby carrots, peas, and a sliced tomato. Rick will have a few little chunks of smoked Gouda in his salad....I need to use up the rest of the Gouda. I made some light Smoky Thousand Island Dressing on Sunday and must use it within a week, so that's our dressing for tonight's salad. It's really good and low fat, low calorie, too.
Sounds like my kind of salad!!!!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have leftovers. I made a dish of sweet potatoes stirred with canola oil, salt, pepper and roasted with port chops lying on top. We will have that with green peas.

Status
Not open for further replies.