What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poutine is really popular in Canada. My friend said they even serve poutine at the Wendy's there. I've never had it and I am not a huge fan of gravy.

We're having homemade beef tacos tonight.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poutine is really popular in Canada. My friend said they even serve poutine at the Wendy's there. I've never had it and I am not a huge fan of gravy.

We're having homemade beef tacos tonight.
I think all fast food in Canada has poutine, even McDonald's and Burger King. McDonald's poutine is gross though, the fries are too thin and it gets soggy fast.

I'm craving it now.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It definitely sounds good.. I probably could get past the gravy as long as it had cheese.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some leftover salad from last night. I can add to it...with possibly a hard boiled egg added, for protein...

I was up early today...already had a bagel, very early and I am still hungry...wow gotta stop that

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meats on the grill, rice cooked with different veggies, houmous, tehina and different salads and very nice it was too. Then a frozen strawberry cake with fresh strawberries inside made by my DiL and chocolate balls. The baby had some too. She'll eat any food she's given and is quite adamant when she's had enough.

tigerkitte

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
that sounds like it would be a great lunch wont it do you get along with them. Because from the sound of it, it seems like you really like them. Oh i'm tigerkiitE by the way.

tigerkitte

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am having some kind of fried fish with lemon, asparagus, stuffed clams, garlic toast, and tomatoes. 

tigerkitte

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh no!!! I am so sorry for your lost. Hope you feel better soon.
 I cant believe.  

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They might have accidentally posted in the wrong thread. We had homemade macaroni and cheese.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We are having marinaded pork chops on the grill and I'm making a bit of potato salad as a side.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I took a chicken breast out of the freezer. Have to use it today....possibly just baked with some of Penzey's spice mix sprinkled on it.. Either Northwest seasoning or Krakow Nights....really good....

Not sure of mashed potatoes or not--have some baby yukon gold leftover from Easter to use up...

either small quick salad or possibly corn...

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last.night I had grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, a small helping of coleslaw and an avocado.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

We are having marinaded pork chops on the grill and I'm making a bit of potato salad as a side.
When I went to make the potato salad, I realized I had only Russets left. I only make salad with gold or red potatoes, so I made a small casserole of scalloped potatoes with our Russet potatoes to go with our pork chops.

I had saved a quart of split pea soup on Saturday. I threw the rest of it in the freezer, but we'll have soup tonight for our dinner.

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably just a frozen mac and cheese I bought at the grocery store and garlic toast. I'm exhausted today and I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection which is making my teeth really sore.

Status
Not open for further replies.