whats for breakfast ?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On the weekends, I tend to eat later so end up basically eating lunch for breakfast. It fills me up better than a regular breakfast meal so I am not hungry later on. Then when I am, I end up eating a bowl of cereal. :lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have the same thing everyday. Oatmeal and cottage cheese.
:yeah: I have the same thing every day too! Oatmeal with blueberries, cinnamon, flaxseed and almond milk plus a large mug of coffee.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't eat right when I wake up so I take mine to work with me. Same thing every morning---1 apple, a breakfast bar, a nut and cheese pack, and an energy drink. I nibble at everything throughout the morning instead of eating it all at once. I do have 2 different flavors of breakfast bar for variety; banana bread Belvita and lemonzest Luna bar.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually have oatmeal and cottage cheese but this morning they gave me grits, a pancake, canned fruit and a glass of cranberry juice. I sent the fruit and the cranberry juice back. I told them I don't like canned fruit or cranberry juice but sometimes.they give it to me anyway. I love grits but they tasted funny so I did not eat them. The pancqke wss good. It was good to hqve something different.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had 2 burritos and some cheese puffs
When I was working I would sometimes bring a vegetarian breakfast burrito to cook in the microwave. Everyone would complain about the odor so I had to stop cooking them. I have had cheese puffs for breakfast.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Homemade bacon, eggs (sunny side up), toast (light rye bread) and a black coffee.

MiloTheBlackCat

Mama of Milo and Breeze
Adult Cat
Purraise
Breakfast isn't usually exciting. But I'll have a piece of toast (We have a high-tech toaster so it's perfect) and usually, I'll put peanut butter and slices of banana, and then a glass of juice/milk. But sometimes we go all out and cook pancakes, bacon and/or biscuits (sometimes even bacon-pancakes!).

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Because I have eaten the same breakfast since I started teaching I haven't reposted. However, it's my favorite meal of the day which is probably why I never get tired of it - Oatmeal with blueberries, cinnamon, flaxseed and almond milk plus a large mug of coffee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Because I have eaten the same breakfast since I started teaching I haven't reposted. However, it's my favorite meal of the day which is probably why I never get tired of it - Oatmeal with blueberries, cinnamon, flaxseed and almond milk plus a large mug of coffee.
your oatmeal sounds good but i probably wouldnt put flaxseed and almond milk in mine though

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tend to eat lunch for breakfast so I stay fuller longer so I am having the other half of my sub from Subway. Roasted chicken with lettuce and ranch dressing.