What You'd Only Admit To A Fellow Cat Person...

Flapjack's Mom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanna get my cats baptized or blessed. Which is odd because I'm not a really religious person, but it would be nice to have my furbabies be given a holy aura of some sort (sorry if this offends anybody, I have no intention of doing so ^_^ )

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanna get my cats baptized or blessed. Which is odd because I'm not a really religious person, but it would be nice to have my furbabies be given a holy aura of some sort (sorry if this offends anybody, I have no intention of doing so ^_^ )
Many people around here bring their pets to be blessed around the feast of St. Francis of Assisi. It's quite common.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My husband and I both use the"our cat needs us" to leave functions without seeming bored or rude.
I don't mind my kitty 's breath.
I rub my face in her fur.
And lastly, I believe in reincarnation and pray regularly that my Figaro has been reborn and is in a forever home with gentle people who give him the occasional lick of peanut butter.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That i keep a calendar on my cats noting how much they ate each day, how many poop and pee spots were in the litter boxes, any symptoms they had, vet visits, shots, medications, treatments, etc. i have years of calendars in my pet files and my husband thinks I'm nuts :p

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that’s great and out city has regular blessings for all animals here every year. You might try approaching a minister bringing to a church that partivipates in this sort thing. I bet you can find one who would gladly do that for you.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, some organizations do this with cooperation by the church. This is good.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
smokey looks so much like my MC which passed away this year. I dont have any photos of her when she was a kitten but this is Mc when she was 15 years old. She died at the age of 19 years old ATTACH=full]296286[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well there is a cat colony near where i live, since my parents wont let me have cats again, i secretly go past this colony and buy them cat food and feed them after work on the way home . And when my cats were alive i would talk to them, and tell them all my problems pretty much ask them for advice. I still do this even when they have passed away.

When they were alive my parents would buy BBQ chicken, so when everyone finished with dinner and all gone to bed i would go to the fridge and take a few chunks of bbq chicken and feed my furry kids as a snack "hehehe" . I would also buy some BBQ chicken and my mum would be like is this for the cats ? Im like no its for me, why would i give this to the cats ? Then i would eat some for dinner and then give them some afterwards hehehe.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I buy Willow her own laundry soap. I don’t care for it, but she just loves the scent of Gain, a throwback maybe to her previous owner and kittenhood. So I use her Gain when I wash her blankets and throws.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My husband and I both use the"our cat needs us" to leave functions without seeming bored or rude.
Haha, I thought I was the only one who did this... truth be told, most of the time the kittehs offer better company, LOL. Guess I've seen too much of the rotten human race... with the kittehs, I get unconditional love, and WAY LESS DRAMA! :eek:

At my age, less drama is a good thing... :bigeyes:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
smokey looks so much like my MC which passed away this year. I dont have any photos of her when she was a kitten but this is Mc when she was 15 years old. She died at the age of 19 years old ATTACH=full]296286[/ATTACH]
Smokey and MC could be twins! Awww. My Smokey is 11 and I don’t have kitten pictures either. They were on a computer that crashed. I’m sorry MC is gone. That’s always hard.