What you mean im a rabbit?

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barqs (rabbit) thinks she is a cat and Astrid (kitten) thinks she is a rabbit XD
My brother took the picture after we caught both setting next to each other and this was the first time Barqs sat on the back of the couch hahaha she got jealous of the cats and started acting like one

Aren't they cute?

Yes we keep a very close eye when the cats are around Barqs the cats are actually sweet to her

Attachments

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
You really need to create some sort of greeting card with that picture and make a lot of money from it.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In college, I lived in a real animal house. Six humans. Six cats. 2 chinchillas. 1 lizard. 1 rabbit. I don't remember the cats chasing the rabbit. But I do remember that the rabbit would thump and chase after the cats now and then. I hope your rabbit is more housebroken than ours was. He was a little poop pellet maker wherever he went. 🤦‍♂️
CabbieSage-optimized.jpg
This was obviously a staged photo by the look of contempt Cabbie (the cat) has for this. 🐰😾😆

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In college, I lived in a real animal house. Six humans. Six cats. 2 chinchillas. 1 lizard. 1 rabbit. I don't remember the cats chasing the rabbit. But I do remember that the rabbit would thump and chase after the cats now and then. I hope your rabbit is more housebroken than ours was. He was a little poop pellet maker wherever he went. 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 399834
This was obviously a staged photo by the look of contempt Cabbie (the cat) has for this. 🐰😾😆
Around 2011-2013 I had 4 dogs and around 17-20 cats haha
Allot of those cats and all the dogs found homes some passed on though

Around 2017-2018 I had a cat and like 30 some rats o.o I had to mass regime the rats though

Now its 5 cats and a rabbit lol

Mentioning the House broken thing I don't normally see her go outside her cage but right before that picture was taken she peed on my mom and then pooped on the couch XD

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
That picture is priceless! :hearthrob: Maybe you could enter it in a pet calendar contest.