What would your cat say?

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Sometimes I wish I could be fluent in cat.

Looking at this picture I took yesterday I can't help but think that he would have lots of intelligent things to say if only I could understand him.

Some things are easy enough to translate, like when he wants to play, or when he wants to remind me an hour before his meal time that he wants his meal
, or when he wants to say he's very pleased with my petting...

What do you think your cat would say to you if you could hold a conversation?

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sneaky- Ok- I'll admit it. It was lonesome around here after Mistoflees died. Even though Holly is a pain- I enjoy the company. However did you HAVE to bring in the other pest? Man I've never seen a cat as needy as Jasper!

Holly- Hi. I'm Holly. I'm the youngest. I don't really mind sharing a house with these 2 other cats. Though it would be nice if once in a while one of you would play with me. You were a young cat once.

Jasper-Hey Sneaky- you would be scared and needy too if you'd been through what I have. Sheesh. I was moved about 3 times in my other life. Then you tear my whole house apart- stick me in a car for 2 days in a carrier. THEN I have to share a house with a DOG. And you took my owner away from me. I'm glad I came here, but it was really kind of scary having to share a house with 2 strange cats and strange people and strange smells. That's why it's taken me so long to be comfy in here. I really don't mean to spray everything.

Cheryl

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holland would tell me that it isn't fair that she has to stay in the basement by herself while I am at work all day. She would probably also tell me that because I leave her alone all day it's my duty to play with her at 3:00 in the morning when she wants to play, after all it's not HER fault that she sleeps all day. If she had company she wouldn't HAVE to sleep all day.

I tell her that we'll be moving out in a few months and she'll have her own place again, free of kids and dogs with lots of windows for her to look out of. Then as soon as I can afford it, she'll be getting a new brother or sister. I can't WAIT to see what she'll have to say about that!

My spoiled only cat is a bit of a diva...

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Midnight would ask if it was time for his treats

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would say, he just want to show how adorable and fit he is now..

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is expressing his disdain for humans, and how they are only good for petting, feeding, and cleaning litter boxes...