What Would You Like A Tcs Shirt To Say?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm happy to say that TCS was finally accepted into Amazon's prestigious custom shirts market. That means I can upload designs to Amazon and they will custom print the shirts on demand. They shirts will be approx. $20 each and available in a selection of colors.

I see this as a chance to
  • Let our members buy tee shirts to support the site
  • Get the TCS brand name out there
  • Spread our message about good and responsible cat care
  • Just have fun with cat-themed apparel!

With that in mind - any suggestions for what these shirts could say? Give me your best attention-grabbing pro-cat slogans! 3-10 words that show your love and commitment to felines and that you'll be proud to wear along with the TCS logo.

Oh, and try to be as original as possible and not use something you saw on another tee shirt.

If we end up using your suggestion - you'll be the first one to get that teeshirt!

To clarify - by posting your suggestions here, you're granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use them in the tee shirt design.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm happy to say that TCS was finally accepted into Amazon's prestigious custom shirts market.
Now that's pawsitive news! :thumbsup: I'll have to think of something really special for a tee shirt design that represents TCS.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whilst searching for inspiration I came across this which made me chuckle.

Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.
Read more at: Cats Quotes - BrainyQuote

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Two of my favorites are: "People that hate cats will come back in their next life as mice." "I work hard so my cat can have a better life"

Not original but common.

I'm going to have to think of something I haven't already seen 100 times. It took me a good two weeks to come up with "Snowshoe Servant" for my profile, so don't hold your breath while I do think. :doh2:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
You guys have so many great ideas! :clap:

I’ll have to think through this one, I’m not the most creative person. Maybe Charlie will have some ideas. ;)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"It's not drinking alone if the cat is home" - Me

"I'd love to but I have plans with my cats" - Me

"If the cat's not happy, NO ONE is happy" - both girls

"I only break your things to help you appreciate what is left"- Sophie

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Use that energy to just worship me"- Lilith

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
"Look innocent and pretend the dog did it"
That's a good one!

Don't tell everyone, they'll all want one!

:redtabby:

"It's not drinking alone if the cat is home"
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Use that energy to just worship me"- Lilith
I have a t-shirt that says that! My sister has one that says "It's not drinking alone if the dog is home."
:beerchug:

Love that second one. I would buy that one for sure.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Keep calm and adopt a cat."

"Life is short. Adopt a cat.. and her sister"- Lilith and Sophie

"A home without cats is just a house"

"Be the kind of person your cat deserves"

"Every day is hug your cat day"

"All cats should be like outlaws- WANTED"

"A sofa becomes a loveseat when there are cats on it" (Thinking of Norachan Norachan 's crew!)