What Would You Call This Coloring?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This stunning cat is one I used to have back in college. I always wondered what you call the coloring?
PWNE 001.jpg
PWNE 002.jpg

two_tabbies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I cannot give you an answer on the color, as I do not know myself. However, he (or she?) has a BEAUTIFUL color! Was this stunning feline adopted from a shelter, or elsewhere?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a she. Back in college I probably took in and rehomed maybe 50 cats over 7 or 8 years and she was one of them. She was rehomed long ago, she could still be around I do not know. She was really cool. I just got her from a friend of my boyfriend at the time who didn't want her.

two_tabbies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm still in college. I have adopted two of my babies (each at two months old) from my local animal shelter near my school. I adopted my first kitten from at the start of my sophomore year. She is an orange tabby with a white belly. I try to learn more and more about cats each day. At first, I was looking for a purebred cat. Again, my knowledge of cats/dogs was limited at the time. That is until I stepped into my local shelter and saw all of the felines in need of a loving home. We are inseparable, it was one of the best decisions of my life to adopt her!

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She's/He's definitely a Siamese outcross mix.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She’s beautiful! I would describe her as a seal lynx point classic tabby Domestic Shorthair.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I have a dumb question though, how can she be lynx POINT if her "points" are all white? Well her paws and face anyway.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh thanks so much!