What weird foods do your cats love?

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peaches loves pizza!  I know that cats are lactose intolerant but once a week we get pizza, but it's all about the cheese!  Those little teeth and strong jaw give me a run for my money!  I call her "my little Italian cat"
I don't think that all cats are such, for example in here generation after generations cats have got their milk on rural areas, so they have probably adapted, same way as in countries where humans have been drinking milk there are far greater part of those that can drink cow's milk than in those countries where such has not been habit. For example in one document they told that in Asia most people were intolerant.

So, it might be that your kitty is actually not intolerant at all, if there are no symptoms it might be just fine.

I have now spoiled my cats with fish cubes, when ever I go to near microwave there is all of sudden that sea of fur in front of microwave making all kinds of noises even if I don't have anything in my hands, they have associated microwave to their fish treats so that if I go near it they think it is because they get treats, quite funny creatures :D

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My gentle loved the sweet milk left in my bowl when I ate cereal and loved yellow cheese, cream etc.

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tippy, my 18 year old, loves blue cheese dressing.

shadowbaby14

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My little Shadow will pretty much eat anything! She isn't allowed table food anymore because she bugs us way too much when we eat.

She loves cold cuts, chips, vegetables, 3 year old aged cheddar... she even started eating my avocado today! She's licked the rest of my yogurt before, she also licks plates clean from any left over sauce.

We don't let her on the kitchen counter because she goes into the sink and licks everything... 
 lol!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spice likes Wheat Thins, Triscuits, my sister's ginger snaps, the juice from pears and baked potatoes. Sugar prefers the juice off peaches. They were raised by my brother and then me, so they never went hungry and had to forage. Who knows where these strange tastes came from. I guess I am too liberal in letting them be themselves. If they want to taste something, I let them, unless it is proven harmful to cats.