What types of creatures share your home?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have:
3 cats: Milo (about 5 years old), Milo (1½ years old)and Zebra (1 year next month)

2 dogs: Terra (Unsure of her age, probably about 6) and Zoe (about 2½)

Hedgehog: Sonic (2 years old) Currently trying to find him a new home

At my parents house I have a cat named Sara who is about 14 years old. They also have a cat named Licorice (around 4 if I had to guess) and a dog named Candy (no clue how old she is)

We live out in the country so we have a lot of wild animals running around.

drider3

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well i ahve all the cats on my siggy thing and i have a dog jazz and my sister also has snakes she had 4 but i think 2 have exscaped

silvermoonmyst

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Animals?
Ok i have 3 budgies ( rescues) Luna Sol and Venus( my newest 3 days with our family)
1 cat taz, and her 4 9 day old kittens,
1 puppy kozmo,
1 toddler
and 1 husband

Yup those are all my animals!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 4 grown female cats,
one foster kitten- 5 wks,
one 1 1/2 yr old Boxer (from humane society)
a box turtle,
and a 55 gallon fish tank-

Gee, that doesn't seem like as much written down as it feels like here
, especially throwing a 2 yr old toddler and a husband into the mix
!

catnipwhiskers

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For those of you that have cats and guinea pigs:

Do they get along well? My cats (two) love, and I mean love, my guinea pig. He is just as fond of them, too. The cats sleep on top of his cage, and when he's in his pen they all hang out together.

I wonder if anyone else has witnessed something similar.

tricias_petz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I own guinea pigs! The cats love them! They sleep in their cages!

My current pets are-
5 cats, Barnie, Blue, Kiara, Sasha and Astro
1 dog, Beatrice
2 Guinea pigs, Calibre and Zephyr
2 dwarf Hamsters, KC and Rio
2 Bettas, Secret and Valentino
and 54 sheep, newborn lambs included!!!!!!

amykins

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In my home we have:
- Mittens my kitty.
- Buddy, 5 year old Labrador Retriever.
- 5 ratties- Dexter, Ralph, Tidbit, Peanut, and Pebbles.
- 1 male betta named Lizzie.

flyte00

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I live with 3 cats, Jack, Mack & Woodstock (Jack and Mack are about 4, Woodstock is a little over 17!)
2 Jack Russell Terriers, Ben & Jerry (I did NOT pick those names!!)
1 Lab mix, Mickie (found him in the woods many years ago

1 Blue & Gold Macaw, Madison (My baby - and spoiled rotten)
1 Yellow-Naped Amazon, Rocky (a very loud and very colorful boy!)
A Timneh African Grey, Tyler (can impersonate the cats perfectly)
An evil, evil Iguana who hates me, Rea (She was abused and has every right to hate people but I'm getting sick of people asking me if I'm suicidal from all the scratch marks she leaves on my arms!!)
A huge Oscar, Clyde, who hates my Macaw. (actually tries to swim/slam through the glass of the aquarium when he sees her)
A 30 gallon hex tank with tetras, clown loaches and small irridescent sharks.
and 7 wonderful chickens: Sprite, Amber, Callie, Spot, Flash & my 2 handicapped girls, Red and Bandy.
I can't forget George the black bear! He's not a pet but he used to visit us all the time for some tasty garbage... havent seen him yet this year

Sarah

bella's mama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Besides, Jingle my 14 1/2 yr old black & white DSH I have 3 Sugar Gliders (Petunia, Max & Kahlua) and an Albino California Kingsnake named Byrd. I also have to kitties at my boyfriend's house (Jingle doesn't like the kitties in his space!). A Russian Blue named Teddy & his sister a Tortie named Averill. They just turned 1 last month.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had 2 aquatic turtles (red-eared sliders) Mary-Kate & Ashley, but Ashley died. It's a sin, but Mary-Kate is much happier anyway. And don't worry, she eats twice a day....and never had to go to the betty ford clinic!!!
Although when we got the twins, they were refugee immigrants from God Knows Where. They are supposed to be 4 inches big legally to buy them, but I got them in China town as big as a quarter! Didn't know they were illegal till I surfed the web.

And of course LuckyGirl, aka LuckyBoots our feral kitten we took in a few weeks ago who has taken over our lives. The turtle of course is for her amusement only. We call this turtlevision, cause she sits and watches it for hours. I had to put something over the top of the tank cause occasionally I'd catch her with her 2 front paws and the tip of her nose in the tank!!!

And lastly, there is me Heather (28)...step-mom of Jasmine (8), wife of Tom (31)...and adopted mommy of LuckyGirl...
PS...been trying for 2 years to have one of my own...with no luck!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
5 cats
3 gerbils and for some reason I really want a bunny at the moment

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four cats.
My kids seem to think they NEED a puppy, but I think NOT!
If they want a dog they'll have to wait until they're grown up and live in their own house.

I'm scared to death of dogs ( a German Shepard tried to eat my leg when I was 5 )...and I'm sorry, but no dog is going to live in my house.

ETA: I just realized this thread is almost a year old, so if the Mods want to remove this I understand!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow this thread is really old
but imma take a shot at it as well

Here is my zoo
6 cats
2 dogs (chocolate and black labs, brother and sister)
2 guniea pigs ended up taking them in b/c my sister in laws mom was going to throw them in the woods so I took one and my brother took the other and a month later I had a baby

and then of course sugar my bunny !! She has been here longer than all of the other current animals

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is old!

Well of course there are the kitties, Molly and Polly.
2 dogs- a Border Collie mix named Millie and a chihuahua/terrier (I think?) mix named Lucy.
And last but not least, a little gray Dwarf Rabbit named Blossom.

And as for free roaming animals that come around here; coyotes, javelina, desert tortoises, roadrunners, scorpions, rattle snakes, mountain lions (rarely, but my cousin heard the skrieking and roaring and several miles from us my mom's friend saw one in a tree with a deer), etc. Sometimes there are cattle, but with all the construction lately they've been keeping away a lot.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I'm going to show just how stupid I am.
What's a javelina

If it turns out to be something everyone but me knows about I'm going to feel so stupid