What types of creatures share your home?

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my home there is me, my husband Kyle, my 3 year old son, Telaryn, his 6 month old sharpi, Gracie and our newest additions to the family are my beautiful chocolate point siamese cat named Yen and her 5 day old kittens...which we have yet to name. My son likes star wars, so they will probably be name princess laya and padme or yoda and darth vader.

stormysmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My fiance and I have two beautiful young puppers ( I year old Border Collie and 8 month old black Lab pup) and three cats... one is currently prego so it will soon be more. I also have three little dogs that live at my parents place... they wouldnt let me take them with me because they were too attached. (14 year old Jack Russell, 11 year old Yorkie, and 6 year old Shih Tzu) I had a calico hampster named Fuzz Butt but she is sadly no more. She and my Venny (parakeet) are waiting at the little animals rainbow bridge.

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Autumn:

Hope:

Meeka:

46 Gallon Freshwater Planted Fishtank:

Top Level: 5 Guppies
Middle Level: 1 Gold Ram, 7 Rummy-nose Tetras
Bottom/Cleanup: 2 African Dwarf Frogs, 2 Otocinclus Catfish, 2 Bamboo Shrimp, Cherry Shrimp

I just lost a few fish to ich and columnaris
so the tank is a little sparse. For the first time since I got it it is now healthy
. I'll be adding 2 female rams, 2 more female guppies, 2 more Oto Cats, and if there is room 4-6 Hatchetfish.

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
12 cats
Gizmo aka Speed Bump, Dump Truck or Road Kill (Calico)
Nemo aka Hag (Grey Tabby)
Uno aka Uni or Un (Tuxedo Cat)
Jasmine aka Jazzy (Tortie)
Jasper (Grey/Brown Tabby)
Moochie aka Pretty Boy (White/Grey Tabby)
Igor aka Big Boy (Brown/Grey/White Tabby)
Button (Dilute Tortie/Tabby)
Nightmare (Solid Black)
Charmin (Grey Tabby)
Runt Runt aka Witch (Grey Tabby)
Hazel aka Sugar Glider (Grey Tabby)

2 Dogs
Cassie Girl aka Brown Dog (We have no idea what breed,I think some kind of pointer/Hound)
Queenie (Dalmatian)

2 Cockatiels
Pooh (Latino)
Poe (Pied)

Long haired hamster
Julius Caesar aka Fuzzy Guy

Turtle
Odie

We also have a stray cat that hangs around that I feed. I am not sure if he is feral or just scared. He will let me get about 6 inches away before he hisses and runs. I have named him Snagglepuss.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we currently have:eek:ur 8 cats(with Chloe being pg) and 3 dogs
Free roaming, is unknown
We live out, so I know theres possums,coyotes,deer,all type of bird,squirrels,mice(if cats dont catch 'em first)
scorpions(these things scare the heck outta me
) and spiders......yucky! On occasion theres snakes, and armadillios......

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spiders are one of the things I collect. I used to be afraid of them until i held a golioth bird-eating tarantula in my hand (leg span of 12+ inches). I currently have 7 tarantulas, and 9 black widows (contrary to your beliefs they are not dangerous unless they get caught in your cloths)

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Spiders are one of the things I collect. I used to be afraid of them until i held a golioth bird-eating tarantula in my hand (leg span of 12+ inches). I currently have 7 tarantulas, and 9 black widows (contrary to your beliefs they are not dangerous unless they get caught in your cloths)
Yay! Another arachnophobic tarantula keeper!

What species are yours?
I only have Lloth, a single, 3 year old Chilean Rose, my next aquisition I hope to get is a Green Bottle Blue and eventually Cobalt Blue and a Goliath.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have...

2 cats:

-Precious
-Sweetie

1 dog:

-Sharie (sheltie)

1 guinea pig:

-Fireball

Hardly anything compared to many of you...
But nevertheless, I love them!
Nice to meet everyone else's pets!!

memories

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i live in an island off the coast of the uk
apart from my 3 felines, i also have

3 guinea pigs called: sydney; elsa; harryporkchop

a gerbil called chandler

a hamster called doogle

and my partner has a bearded dragon called sander

i love the little critters dearly, doogle the hamster is the new addition, got him last month, he is very sweet and friendly.

kat_and_luna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have:
Three Cats: Luna(pregnant), Tobi(three years), and Sophie(18 years)
Four Dogs: Gracie(18 y.o Maltese), Roxanne(6 y.o Maltese), Liberty (2 y.o Shih Tzu/Chihuahua mix) and Lacy (9 week old GSD/Golden mix)
One Birdie: Yoda (one year old Orange Bellied African Senegal Parrot)
One Rat, but will probably get another: Ripley who is about 3 years
About 20 guppies(fish) and 10 comets and two koi(fish).
...and any strays that wander by... or any fosters

Kat and the above
critters

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well in my dorm room its just Osiris and Sobek (Anoles)

At home I have Winona and Stosh (Samoyeds) Haley and Keltie (Yorkies) and the newest puppy Brindle (Yorkie)

And boarding here at the animal hospital before I take her home is Miki (cat)

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arlyn, if you want a link to a great guy who keeps all kinds of Tarantulas, I can give it to you. The name and website is downstairs so I will get it next time I go down. I had an Indian Ornamental we go from this place. It was between that and a Green Bottle Blue, they are beautiful tarantulas...

I want one! The bird eating ones are great too.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simply beautiful.
I'm a serious arachnaphobe, but it doesn't keep me from appreciating their beauty.

Not like I have to touch them anyway

I do love my girl, as creepy and prehistoric as some people may find her.

Aren't the ornamentals a bit aggressive, like the goliaths?

leilaluv

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
eeeeek!!! My cats would eat that spider lol
nice lookin spider!

I have 2 finches, 2 Budgies/parakeets, 20 gallon fish tank, and my lovely 3 kitties. We are letting go of the fish cuz our next apartment is smaller, but we are getting a pair of cockatiels...........lol

If it was up to us, we would have a whole zoo!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 4 gorgeous kitties, 1 dog- germanshepherd-wolf mix, a blue holland lop bunny named Sophie, and 3 fishtanks

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh My Bloody God. That picture scared me lol. Im terafied of spiders and I started shakeing when I saw that pic *shudders*, but its a pretty colour *nods* and looks a lot nicer then most Ive seen

As of right now, I have 2 cats(Mischief and Storm), 4 kittens (Midnight, Lightning, Lucky and Shadow), 2 guinea pigs (Choco and Puff), a dog (Max), a rabbit (Snowball) and a snake (Sarah). I just lost my 19 year old cat Rascal Jan 31st, I think Im still in shock from that, I miss her so much.

Theres links to the kittens here http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83739

and my snake here http://silverphoenix69.livejournal.c...73.html#cutid1 . She'll be a year old next month

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My house is full of spiders! I like the Daddy long Legs...the kind you can hold and ask where the cows are,and they will point one leg??
We have 3 kitties,2 goldfish and one of those shark looking sucker things...I forget it's name...one groundhog that lives under our shed that we call "Bigun" She has the cutest babies
A racoon we call Becky that eats out of the birdfeeder ,and then there is the 12 ft long blacksnake that lives in our wellhouse!
Of course the last three are not pets...but they do share our lives and make it much more interesting!!

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a guinea pig (Hazel), and several dozen Siamese Fighting Fish. And pretty soon I'll be taking care of two gerbils for my friend as she moves into her new apartment.