What types of creatures share your home?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In addition to the cats owning the house, of course!

I have a 20 gallon fishtank full of Angelfish(my favorites). I also have two black Gerbils. I wanted a small animal & I thought these guys would be good with Twitch(that's when we only had one cat). They were raised around kitties, so they have no fear of them. Last but not least, two dogs. One year and a half old chocolate Lab & one two and a half year old GSP/Lab/Coonhound mix.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phenom is an only critter!
i want another critter but now is not the right time.

Other than her there is the occasional spider and the many scorpions that find their way into my home some how!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats share their space with 2 largish dogs and the occassional mouse that has the nerve to enter my abode. The dogs are brothers - one looks like a golden retriever and the other like a black setter/lab mix.

Oh yeah, then there are the cats servants: hubby and I.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 cats will be 3 in a few weeks
1 yorkie dog/human
1 9 gallon fish tank( betta p rainbow pleco)
1 3gallon fish tank( white clouds)
1 2 gallon fish tank (female betta)
1 10 gallon waiting for me to figure out what to put in it..
a second dog within a year
One ill but not elderly Mom

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
14 cats
1 German Shepherd
2 Horses
1 Peacock (roams the woods)
Not owned but free roaming- Possums, cougars, raccoons, skunks, squirrels, birds of all sorts, beavers and foxes. We have a creek and live next to the woods.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
reef aquarium with various corals (yes they are animals even though they look like plants)
a green chromis, flame angel, maroon clown,two pesky cleaner shrimp, 2 hermit crabs and a sea serpent
one big mutt dog (bullmastiff/rott mix)
children & husband (ok technically they are not animals but we all know they can act like it)
horse
and last but certainly not least 6 bengal cats and soon to be more since one is due in about a week and another is due next month.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we have our lovely 5 domestic cats, 3 bobcats and 1 cougar. Free roaming there are foxes, coyotes, possums, raccoons, hawks, owls, deer and at times cows, horses and buffalo

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have Patches and my half-kid Tiger who are both cats..... Now, I live in a 2 dog household. One is a 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier male whose name is Hilton (I think he was named after Paris Hilton). And the other male who is also 2 years old is a Maltese named Bogey.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In my house, just 2 cats and 4 fish (one regular neon, 2 black neon's and one glowfish, which really just looks like an orange neon) 1 algee eater. That's about all we have room for! Outside there are a good number of ferrals and indoor/outdoor cats too. No dogs allowed unsupervised or off leashes in my neighborhood. I've never seen anything 'wild' in my neighborhood either.

kiaira

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Other than my two cats, I have a pug, an African Brown House Snake, and a 20 gallon tank with four fish.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Besides 2 cats, I have a almost 4-yr old Shetland Sheepdog- Sheltie, for short, is what most people call them -named Sharie. I also have a guinea pig who is almost 5...I think. His name is Fireball, since he has red eyes & patches of orange fur.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would really love to have a dog one day! Trouble is, there is NO WAY you will ever get me out of the city and there is no way I will ever own a terrier or little dog.

Of course, I will inevitably work from home when I settle into a career and have absolutely no qualms with 3 trips to the dog park or beach on any given day!

catfur

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In addition to the two cats: 1 Iguana, 2 Spotted Salamanders, 2 Tiger Salamanders, 1 Fire Salamander, 1 Northern Red Salamander, 2 Green & Black Poison Dart Frogs, 1 Veiled Chameleon, 1 Panther Chameleon (all belong to roomate); 2 Panther Chameleons, 7 Dyeing Poison Dart Frogs (3 varieties), 8 Mimic Poison Dart Frogs (2 varieties), 3 Amazon Poison Dart Frogs, 4 Rio Madiera Poison Dart Frogs, 2 Species of Roaches, other feeder bugs, and a passel of chameleon eggs.