What type of cat is my Linky Poo? Plz Im dying 2 know

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anyd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I'm glad he's with you safe now ❤
His coloring can be called a tuxedo I think, but his breed would be a domestic shorthair ( DSH for short)
Hold up let me show you a better picture of him😅 my apologies the last picture didn’t show his fur very well:sweat:
3BB37221-0F1B-4742-BE32-3898D3D7DE6D.jpeg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had the same thought - oh by the way, in the second photo am I seeing goopy eyes? You'll want to gently clean that with a q-tip and watch to see that it doesn't get worse.

Nebaug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They do not look like the same cat to me.. the first looks like a dsh black white tuxedo and the second looks like a dlh kitten black white tuxedo. Cute cats 😻
I didn’t want to call it but … it’s not a same cat.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope I would say it is most likely the same kitten. The first pic I would say is actually a DLH just an older kitten. The ear fluff looks pretty long to me and has thicker fur on the chest. The pic is pretty bad though which is why its hard to tell.

For comparison, this was fynn at 6 weeks old, 5 months old and at 3 years old. He has a huge mane now but it took a while to get it (around 2ish lol but he didnt stop growing until 3 years old). His mane and belly fur are long, his legs are short and tail is puffy. I have 2 other longhair cats that are completely different in fur lengths to. Not all floofers are the same but the one thing they have in common is when they are young they aren't so fluffy lol Jetty was even shorter in fur length and though he doesnt have his brother's mane his tail fur and body fur are longer.

6weeks (9).jpg

20190301_115543.jpg
20220418_143931.jpg
20220511_182250.jpg