What treat is ur cat(s) currently obsessed with?

emlovescats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats absolutely love Lick’N’Lap Snacks
C2A9781E-9DC1-44FE-85C3-BF86B76CBC4A.jpeg

I have to hide them from Stormi or she’ll eat all of them

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Sylvester loves "Squeeze Ups" and him and the rest eat just about any kind of hard treats although they do get very finicky at times!!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ozzy likes the Delectable Squeeze Ups. He also loves Temptation treats, Greenies...basically he'll eat any treat we give him. :clapcat:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ozzy likes the Delectable Squeeze Ups. He also loves Temptation treats, Greenies...basically he'll eat any treat we give him. :clapcat:
Sounds Like you have a well rounded unspoiled cat.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
humane grade canned tuna in water graycie knows when i am making a tuna sandwhich for myself. :lol:has to be the smell but she is right there soon as i open a can every time tabbed or can opener. to collect her pinch of tuna to eat after that she leaves me alone:lol:

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use greenies and temptations crunchy to trick my cat into eating more renal kibble and she thinks she is having a treat.I put a huge amount
of renal kibble with a small amount of one of the treat types . the aroma from the treat permeates the kibble and she loves it. She eats wet food mainly and drinks her water.

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure which is currently the favorite, probably depends on which of my cat's you ask, lol.

The top two are the catit Creamy
1674964697398.png

and the Sella and Chewy's Duck Duck Goose (I break them up into little pieces to give as treats)
1674964640424.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When the vet tech offered Carleton a treat I told her he won't take it but he called my bluff and sure enough devoured it. :biggrin: So I bought a bag of Temptations and he flat out refused it. Maybe I need to invite the vet tech over to our house.😉

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Max likes anything I can rattle around while saying "Max, wanna treat? Max wants a treat?? A Treat???"

Freeze dried salmon/shrimps? Yay! A few pieces of old kibble delegated to treat status since a full meal of them gives him the shits? Yay! Greenies? Yay!

Pywacket21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My 2 dogs love Charley Bear treats, and the cat would watch them get them. So I gave him one. He loves it, and now sits and waits for his too. Comes in different flavors, low cal, win for all.

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to be careful not to overload on the treats and dry kibble, though..she drinks water , the dry stuff swells in her stomach, and she ends up puking up the overloaded tummy! Did it this morning because I gave her a bunch to get her off my head at midnight.
Morning surprise!🤮