What should you be doing instead of being on TCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, I could be doing any number of things, but this is actually time that I set aside for TSC, so I'm actually doing what I should be doing. This is not always the case. Sometimes I run a good many hours over on here. OK, LOTS of times.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I should be taking a nap. Hekitty kept me up all night, wanting me to get up and amuse her. Last night was one of those rare times when I felt like I feel about child abuse...I do not condone it in any way, shape, or form, but I DO understand the impulse! I don't EVER give into it, but I DO understand it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Getting outside and weeding the rest of the garden. I got 1/3 done yesterday. My left hamstring is still complaining. :lol:
Yes! I weeded the asparagus bed yesterday and I couldn't get out of bed this morning! :lol: We won't even mention the allergies. :cringe:

What should I be doing? Figuring out what's for dinner, getting some clothes together, straightening the kitchen.....

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be...
sleeping.
cleaning.
dusting.
vacuuming.
prepping for tomorrows work.
cleaning the fridge.
training dogs.
cleaning my car.
cleaning the lobby.
combing the cats (they're shedding argh)
reading.
measuring flower beds for weed mat dimensions.
hosing the catio.
mowing.
weeding.
gardening.

meh.. it'll all be there tomorrow =)

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting outside and weeding the rest of the garden. I got 1/3 done yesterday. My left hamstring is still complaining. :lol:
I sat on a riding mower, doing nothing but just humming to my Ipod and steering and being along for the ride for 6 hours yesterday and my legs are sore.
My legs are sore...from sitting. And listening to music.
Maybe I should add "I should be strength training" to my list! =D

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I should be...nothing. Why am I on this thread? I am retired. TCS is as close to a "job" as I have. I live with my cat, who could care less about dust bunnies. Except to chase the odd feral one that grows teeth and claws (and they do). But I COULD be finishing up my new filing system and sewing a better rod pocket in the drapes I bought for the living room.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be...nothing. Why am I on this thread? I am retired. TCS is as close to a "job" as I have. I live with my cat, who could care less about dust bunnies. Except to chase the odd feral one that grows teeth and claws (and they do). But I COULD be finishing up my new filing system and sewing a better rod pocket in the drapes I bought for the living room.
Meh, rod pockets and filing will need done tomorrow =)
Don't listen to me, I'm a procrastinator.
I should be doing laundry, feeding animals, setting up food for tomorrow (makes morning feedings a breeze), and vacuuming floors as they're so covered in multi colored pet hair that I don't even really remember what color our actual floors are.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
vacuuming floors as they're so covered in multi colored pet hair that I don't even really remember what color our actual floors are.
My bedspread is like that. Quilt, actually. It's deep burgandy, deep blue, forest green and gold...as I recall. All of that is covered by a fine layer of mingled orange and black fur. I keep thinking I should just do the bedroom in leopard print and be done with it, but I don't LIKE large amounts of leopard print...unless it's actually ON a leopard. A pair of shoes, a belt, a small handbag or scarf (not all at the same time), but a BEDSPREAD? Not for me.

What should/could I be doing? Cooking up three pounds of spaghetti to put in the freezer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
straightening up the house.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Today, nothing. But yesterday it was a matter of "what am I doing when I should be on TCS, and that was having a vertigo attack. I'd rather not, thank you very much!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be getting up and starting the day but...I have a cat!

16AE33D7-96FF-4158-8552-018BF7D254CA.jpeg

So maybe I’ll browse TCS just a little while longer. :D

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Any number of small projects, none of which are immediate enough or urgent enough to drag me away from my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.