What should you be doing instead of being on TCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My motivation level is low! It's hot and I don't feel like doing anything.

I really need to get dressed and run a few errands.

What should you be doing?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I should be working.....we just got a plan for major subdivision in this morning and I should be working on that. I have the name, title and date on my review letter....and then I came here. I have no desire this morning to do much of anything, except sleep.

Rick awakened me around midnight last night. It seems that I was talking about Cheez-Its in my sleep; he said that I said they were really good! Haven't had any Cheez-Its in months, so I'm probably going through withdrawal. 

Then around 2:30, Mollipop threw up. I heard her gagging and thought I got her off the bed in time. Alas, no. She hit one of my pillows. So there I was, taking the pillowcase off my pillow and letting it soak in Dawn in the bathroom sink til I got up this morning. It went right through to my pillow, so I'm buying a new pillow.....we're due for new pillows anyway.

Around 4:00, Muffin and Molli went at it, so I had to see what was going on there. And that awakened Boo and Pepe, so they started screaming for breakfast. That was the extent of my sleep. I am too pooped to pip this morning and don't want to do anything.

I could use a box of Cheez-Its about now! White Cheddar Cheez-Its would work. 

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be trying to catch that mouse that's running around the dining room, a victim of Ozzy's favorite "catch and release" game (catch a rodent outside, bring it in, let it loose and then chase it around for fun).  

And then I promised myself I'd clean out my closet today.  I've got dresses and dress shoes that I haven't worn for years, way too many sweaters and jackets, too much stuff.   

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
honestly, i should be doing some leisure type activity......like working on a jigsaw puzzle, reading, or watching a tv show. i've got the household chores for today done, but will be filling out a form and finishing writing a couple letters later on.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be putting my laundry in the dryer and figuring out what am eating for dinner.  I also should be watching a baseball game but I lost track of time posting on TCS.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I should be working. I AM working. I'm just waiting for my student to come online. It's not my fault he's late and I'm looking at TCS.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be getting ready to go the the shelter to feed and clean the kitties... 

ttyl...

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should be dressed and outside pulling weeds while it is somewhat cooler and before it starts raining.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Getting dressed and ready for the day. Have an eye doctor appointment in a little bit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The list is long. My house is a mess, I need to water plants, fill the bird feeders, get to the grocery store, go by my mothers........

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
oh I love ALL of those=cheezits I eat at work otherwise I would eat the whole bag at night. I don't think it helps-I still snack at night..what is it about snacking before bed? I hate going to bed with an empty tummy.

I should be working on orders but my eyes are going screwy from the numbers and other nonsense.

hbunny

Cat herder - Pooper Scooper
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm guilty too....should be working.  But I'm eating lunch right now at my desk, so....just a FEW minutes of TCS....(yeah, right, we know what a few minutes means!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Calling my mother and then getting dressed and going for a walk. :nod:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester  

I could use a box of Cheez-Its about now! White Cheddar Cheez-Its would work. 

You should try the "Rockets" from JT's... awesome! I prefer them over regular cheese-its and Goldfish...

I should be at the gym instead of on-line....

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heading home. Well, not exactly. I'm going to Mom's house for the rest of the day. Hoping for less
from my dysfunctional family today
I'm at work and eating my lunch at the moment. For once there were no lab requests to fulfill today

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be getting dressed!  We have friends meeting us here in 45 minutes to go out to brunch and I'm still sitting at the computer in jammies!   

Status
Not open for further replies.