What Should You Be Doing Instead Of Being On TCS?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be straightening the kitchen, my normal morning chore.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Folding laundry... :ohwell:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing! The knitting can wait, the dishes will be done this evening, the cats are fed and sleeping, we’re eating lunch, the laundry basket is only half full, I don’t need to buy groceries today and any other errands can wait till tomorrow, when I’m going out. :clap:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
sleeping lol im tired and being on the phone all morning trying to get appts taken care of has really frazzled my mind!

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Urgh--cleaning. I am so far behind! I had my furnace go out (brr!) and then my sewer line backed up ... I couldn't even do dishes because when I did a load Friday night (Dec 30), the water backed up into the sink and did not go down until today after the plumber was here. Just did a load of laundry from all the towels I used to mop up when the toilet overflowed.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moving books, filing, scooping, scrubbing a litterbox deposited on the terrace before Christmas, visiting someone in quarantine, ......but I'm feeing a bit weak and sorry for myself (perhaps I've caught a multi-resistant germ :help:) and am taking a day off. Tomorrow will hopefully be "back to normal" so I'd better make the most of today! ☺

Last edited:

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Playing with my cat! She's staring at me while I eat my oatmeal and watch cat videos. What's wrong with me? Once I was looking at pictures of her thinking she's so awesome! when she was sitting on the bed right next to me begging me to fling her feather toy around. Make it make sense.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m multitasking - being on TCS while waiting for Mum to finish her wash and come in for breakfast. According to Daisy the Howler I should be in giving her pets (she’s next door in my unit). Soon I’ll be driving to my LYS to collect a yarn order that’s arrived.