What Should You Be Doing Instead Of Being On Tcs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finishing embroidering a towel for a Christmas present... I'm two thirds done and was going strong until I got distracted :lol:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely nothing, it's Xmas Eve and -3 F with the windchill here so I'm giving myself permission to relax. ;)
It is Christmas Day, at 9:45am.. the temp is 63 degrees!! Too hot!! The wind is not bad, the waves are ferocious. Just a bit of rain. We were supposed to have 60mph winds with heavy rain during the night, and all day, but I have not see that as of yet.. Rain is picking up a bit.. but.. not much...

The wind is coming from the opposite direction, so I can open a couple of windows. I am in the NOrthEast Corner.. so Nor'easters hit me hard...
May end up putting the AC on, soon.. 77 degrees in here.. yuck...

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Cleaning the kitchen, putting up the things outside that I took down because of the wind, etc.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely nothing! I am officially on holidays with no concrete plans, nowhere I need to go, no deliveries I need to make, no more baking needs to be done. I do need to clean the kitchen and put the dishwasher dishes away, but that can wait 'till later. I am now on "do what I want when and if I feel like it" mode, yay!

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
taking the laundry out of the washer and bringing it down to the laundromat to use the dryers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.