What Should You Be Doing Instead Of Being On Tcs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
getting morning stuff semi-done, so I can go for an early walk.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Probably cleaning my house. It's hot and humid and I don't feel like it though. :lol:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Nothing. It's too hot and humid. I'll start thinking about making dinner in a little bit. Oh wait, I do need to put some clothes in the dryer.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say working but I'm all caught up. Just passing the time until 1:30 when I can head home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably working but I'm done with my work and no one else needs help and I refuse to go into the black hole to help the problem tech. I think I'll watch a webinar for a work-related course I signed up for. The webinars are on demand and can be watched whenever.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure there is something that needs to be done here at work but I busted my butt off first thing this morning getting a bunch of stuff ready for a Detective to take to the State Lab so I am goofing off now. I may do something productive later but it is Friday so probably not. :)

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A job waiting to be done.
Before throwing them out, I promised my siblings to read through all my mother's letters (boxes of them) and to put together everything that's interesting, funny, forgotten or even philosophical for future generations. We decided not to include extremes: she had a tendency to divide people (including her 6 children, sons- and daughters-in-law and grandchildren) into two camps: the angels and the witches. Funniliy enough the menfolk were always among the angels but the females, if they were lucky, were allowed a temporary residence with the angels, though some poor women and girls never left the witches den. It doesn't make very good reading but there are some gems among the little stories she told.
You could scan and save them for future generations. As the family genealogist, I can't tell you how excited I would be to get a stack (or scans) of my grandmother or great grandmother's letters - good, bad, and everything in between.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
i should be working on my cat toys for people that want them but cant afford them and pen pal letters

Status
Not open for further replies.