What Should You Be Doing Instead Of Being On Tcs - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how many do you have ? i have like nearly 30
I just have one left, we've been pen pals since the 1970s. I used to have so many I would get several letters every day, but they all just sort of drifted away, and I really can;t do it anymore anyway. I'm always late in answering and feel so guilty, but she knows me by now :blush:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have one left, we've been pen pals since the 1970s. I used to have so many I would get several letters every day, but they all just sort of drifted away, and I really can;t do it anymore anyway. I'm always late in answering and feel so guilty, but she knows me by now :blush:
i have been doing it since i was 16 years old and then stopped until maybe 2 or 3 years ago . i am in a pen pal group on facebook and thats how i find them

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have been doing it since i was 16 years old and then stopped until maybe 2 or 3 years ago . i am in a pen pal group on facebook and thats how i find them
I honestly didn't know they still had pen pals. When I was younger they had a pen pal magazine and also would send around these booklets where you would add your name if you wanted pen pals. I would love to have more, but I just know I would not be able to keep up. But I might have to check out the facebook group. I was pretty young when I started probably around 12 or thereabouts, when I joined a fan club for a singer I liked and the girl who ran the club became a penpal.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
I honestly didn't know they still had pen pals. When I was younger they had a pen pal magazine and also would send around these booklets where you would add your name if you wanted pen pals. I would love to have more, but I just know I would not be able to keep up. But I might have to check out the facebook group. I was pretty young when I started probably around 12 or thereabouts, when I joined a fan club for a singer I liked and the girl who ran the club became a penpal.
i enjoy pen palling so much but i dont get much mail though

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Laundry, dusting, paying bills and the list goes on............

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The usual Saturday morning supermarket trip and laundry and lounging. But I got up early as usual and went to work to catch up on all the stuff that's been piling up all week. It's been a crazy week :runaround:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 8:15 AM on Saturday. I should be cleaning the house, but I'm so tired, with hubby keeping me up until 12:30 AM and Cricket waking me up at 6 AM .. it is catching up to me.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 8:15 AM on Saturday. I should be cleaning the house, but I'm so tired, with hubby keeping me up until 12:30 AM and Cricket waking me up at 6 AM .. it is catching up to me.
I give myself until noon to get whatever I can done. Whatever isn't done waits until tomorrow or until I feel like it later on.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I need to do laundry before starting my day but it's Saturday and I want to relax with a cup of coffee. ☕

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Very late start to the day.. I should be halfway into it, by now....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Getting supplies filled but they just came out of the autoclave so they're scorching hot. I have to wait for them to cool down before I can handle them without autoclave gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.