At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be hopping on the treadmill!

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HA! Love this thread! Thanks for the laugh!
It's 10:15 Sunday morning, and I'm still in my PJs drinking coffee. I really should be showered and getting started on my grocery list, starting the laundry, cleaning the kitchen and so on (I've been a bit lazy this past week), and I really need to start figuring out and reorganizing my storage room, which I've putt off for a few months now.
The only thing I've accomplished today so far is playing with my cats! Which I'm sure they see as the priority of course.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just what I AM doing....trying to stay warm. I DO have to go heat a rice bag for the Secret Feral Shelter, though. Thankfully, I was able to drastically update the Shelter. The new one holds heat well, and I only have to change the bags ever 6 hours, instead of every 4, in very cold weather.

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
doing what I a m doing... resting and waiting for the ferry to come as there is a prescription on it for me - I hope

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I should be traveling to see about a concusssed Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 ! Oh my! I hope you are okay!
I'm better than I have any business being!

Not only should you be in bed, or at least relaxing. You are NOT supposed to be using electronic devices!!!!! :nono: :D

Happy healing and get well soon!:heartshape:
LOL, I'm still not in bed, and still using electronic devices, or at least, I'm using it again. I MAY take tomorrow off and just rest. We'll see how the head is then. But I'm not that bad. Really. Just achy and icky.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As you know Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I recently went through that. Be very careful. Any nausea or dizziness, blurred vision etc. go to a doctor if you haven’t already. A concussion is no joke.

I should be going to bed and you should be staying in bed with Hekitty. She’ll be an excellent nurse.

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chatting to you! It is so cold here today, just below freezing so I have put a rice pudding and a huge apple in the gas oven to warm the place up and will add scones and maybe a cake later.. oh I know. a steamed chocolate pudding.. warmed up abed now with a lovely hwb ( I am off my feet much of each day because of illness) So I am virtue personfied! :yess:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm not doing one thing today and tomorrow but checking tagged threads and PMs...Still headachy, probably because I did too much yesterday. See you all on Monday!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Getting ready for the day and my usual morning straightening of the kitchen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Getting on the treadmill. I probably should wake up a it more first so I don't fall off though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.