What other animals do you have?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now only 3 ball pythons (a normal, a pastel, and a cinnamon lesser), 1 boa constrictor (motley), a betta, and 4 dogs (2 are small). I've had a lot of different kinds of pets over the years though.
So now I have 2 bettas and I'm starting a cherry shrimp tank. I started it out with ghost shrimp and added cherry shrimp last week. They're seriously cute little guys.
20200925_170318.jpg

20200902_173719.jpg

New betta (he's a "baby boy" from Petco so his fins aren't fully developed and I don't know for sure what variety he is. Probably just a veiltail though):
20200921_174954.jpg

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Love ghost shrimp we are preparing our tank for some they are hilarious to watch.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently, it's just the two cats. But growing up, I've had cats, dogs, hamsters, fish, and reptiles. As an adult, I've had cats, dogs, and ferrets. My husband and I actually met because of our ferrets. He had two and I had three.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently I have a few indoor kitties (and take care of plenty of outdoor kitties) I would love to have a few dogs. I am partial to the Husky and Malamute breeds, but would be open to other breeds.

In the past I had a dog, a whole bunch of teddy bear hamsters, and fish and of course plenty of kitties. I wish I had a multi pet house right now, but can't do that at this time. That's a bummer! 😐

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
S
Hi all!
Besides 3 cats, I have an 8 month golden doodle puppy, a bearded dragon, an albino ball python, and I’m getting (another, my last hedgehog recently died of old age 😞) a baby hedgehog. And, I don’t know if this counts, but I breed dubia roaches lol.
What other pets do y’all have?
So I KNOW I’m replying to a 2 year old post but I have to say 2 thumbs up for goldendoodles!! My very sheltered boondocks cat was awed by a visiting one, awed like seeing TV for the first time. Or a spaceship. At the very end of the evening, Zorro carefully snuck up to this sweet pushover and they touched noses. Instant friendship. So just to say, if you’re trying to integrate a cat and a dog, Zorro is entranced by goldendoodles!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shrimp are just fun to watch, and interesting to care for, and it's fun to landscape their tank.

Note: it's not recommended to mix colors like this if you want to keep your color lines going, because after a few generations of mixing, they'll revert back to wild type (kinda brownish clear). But I don't care about that, I just like to watch them do their shrimply thing.

20220222_011556.jpg

They also have a lot of babies. 4 generations!
20220214_214743.jpg

Also, dwarf pufferfish! I love these guys. Here's my dominant male showing off his lovely colors and "beard" (the dark line on his tummy---very manly). And one of the ladies in the background.
20220308_164622.jpg

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm going to go for a planted tank for my betta (when I have time) so am going to grab a snail and some more shrimp. They are so simple but so fun to watch!