What other animals do you have?

Pittydad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well...
3 Cats, 2 Pit bulls, 1 Yorkie, 2 bearded Dragons ( one has been my wife's baby for 8 years, goes almost everywhere lol)
2 tortoises and a bunny

All in a 1300 square ft home haha
Each spare room has been set up for them
I work at a power plant that requires a lot of off hours and after 22 years my wife stays home and runs our zoo

We bought a cheap small simple home,
And filled it with animals

No more, they are all fixed and if we took in anymore it would not be fair to the them
They all really get along get A LOT of love and really it's thier house haha

EspiKvlt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aside from three cats, I just have my beautiful albino ball python. <3

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little bit of a "zoo" these days now that I live on a farm..

2 German Shepherds (mine)
1 Boxer/Bulldog mix; 1 double merler red heeler, 1 lab mix (fiance's)
1 fluffy Tuxedo cat
2 parakeets
~15 rabbits
Pair of young Katahdin sheep
4 Cayuga ducks
8 Khaki Campbell ducks
8 cornish rock meat chickens
4 Muscovy ducks
3 Pekin ducklings
1 Toulouse gosling
4 Royal palm turkey poults
3 mini pigs
1 potbelly
2 meat pigs
A slew of roosters (silkie, frizzle, cochin, shamo game, etc)
A slew of various chicks / chicken breeds (~70)
Fiance has some snakes

Want to add 2 horses eventually (I've wanted a horse my entire life), going to begin meat turkey raising in the next week or so, and will be having more ducklings and chicks hatching in the next few weeks. Once a friend's emu eggs hatch, we'll have an emu as well. We joke around about opening a "zoo" one day in the future... share the enjoyment of the animals with others. Especially since its along the only route to a beach that attracts tourists in the summer. :)

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
George and Louie have3 canine sibs, Becca, Leo and Rex and 2 Plakat Betta fish and 8 Buenos Aries Tetra!

Attachments

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW :shocked: how to you feed them all? :dunno: it would cost a fortune
Considering I spent $140 at Tractor Supply this week on feed, some weeks it does! LOL. If I didn't need dog food for the Shepherds, it would have been around $100 though.

Eventually will make more than having to spend! :)

beardrinksbeer

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Considering I spent $140 at Tractor Supply this week on feed, some weeks it does! LOL. If I didn't need dog food for the Shepherds, it would have been around $100 though.

Eventually will make more than having to spend! :)
I know what you mean about the shepherds, I used to have 2, now I have 2 cats & the 1st thing I noticed is that they don't eat as much :popcorn:
Zak&Ben.jpg

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's just my husband and I and the four indoor cats (the cats we consider fully ours), one bearded dragon and a fancy ball python. But, we have 10 cats inside right now with our four, one nursing feral hostage and 5 kittens and we caretake for community cats that are right outside our door. We feel that we are at capacity. When we moved into our house we planned for more reptiles specifically snakes. I really wanted a cribo, some rhino rat snakes and another dumeril's and had been planning and waiting to own my own house so I could have them but when we moved into our home we found that the previous owners left cats so we have cats and are completely holding off on other animals until all those ferals are fixed and under control.

Life doesn't always go to plan but it's not necessarily a bad thing. I've learned a lot from having all these ferals around.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The dogs I used to say were sweet and cuddly and clean now all smell like a barn and are greasy faced from their tripe-fest.

So good for them and so good for their teeth but there is NO WAY they're sleeping in bed unless they find a way to self-wash. UGHHH

iamcasey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Since my cute hamster died so many years ago, I only have a cat for my great companion at home, but who knows in the future I might opt for another pet. Maybe a fish is great for me.

catloverlady

My cat is a princess
Adult Cat
Purraise

So far the kitty isn't bothering him but he's also in a very sturdy tank with no opening because I covered the small opening that was there.

HellsBells80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have 5 cats
A big American bulldog called buster
My son has 2 cornsnakes an albino hognose, 2 tarantulas and an empire scorpion
My husband has a licence to keep his snakes, he has an array of rattlers and cobras, different pit vipers and a couple of different pythons. I think a total of around 20 or so.