Madej283

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
We definitely have a small zoo here lol! I'll start with our inside pets; we have 10 dogs.
5-mini and toy Aussies. Here are four of the five, first is Spice and Dallas, then it's Buck and Ice.
View attachment 176944View attachment 176945
We have a large breed mixed dog Lucas
A small breed mixed dog Sassy.
A blue healer Cody View attachment 176946 A Belgian Mal Qain.
And a Springer spaniel Penny.
View attachment 176947

We also have 3 personal cats, Thor, Kia, Matilda and Matilda's 6 kittens.
Trunchbull
Miss Honey
Bruce
Lavender
Wilfred
Owen
View attachment 176948

Now on to our outside animals. Lol
We have 9 Horses;
Dandy
Dakota
Chase
Bella
Casey
Jazmine
Angle
Tucker
Liberty
View attachment 176949 View attachment 176950 View attachment 176951 View attachment 176952
Draco the Donkey
View attachment 176953
And last but not least 8 goats!
I'll post pictures of them below with names. I ran out of picture space lol
:loveeyes: :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Will you adopt me :please:?:bliss:

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
For those who don't know him, @basscat is... well... he's a little off. I store my special pointy-nosed cats in the woods at the end of the property - not on my sofa!

View attachment 196597

The Family had sarcoptic mange seven years ago, but with a few cases of dog food, some Ivermectin, and great veterinary advice, six of seven survived and thrived. They were skittish at first, but over time - and feeding them at dusk every evening for seven years - they became less wary. The territory has "changed hands" from Mother to Daughter now, and PointyNose has taken over for The White Tipped Fox, and I'm as accustomed to them as they are to me.

In Spring, Mom lets me pet the kits, and she does like a scratch behind the ears when she's finished her evening meal, but I'd never invite her to come in to sleep on the sofa and eat my recliner like some unnamed people might.
:crackup:You are so bad! :lol: But we L:redheartpump:VE you for it:heartshape: :bouquet:

MarmaladeMama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aside from the cats, my husband has Max the Military Macaw. The smallest bedroom in our house is his aviary. We keep him separate since he's not flighted, and my older cat didn't grow up with him. He's ornery, but we love him.

Attachments

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I have a small family! Aside from my two kittens, I've got a bearded dragon, a fire skink, a leopard gecko, and two guinea pigs!

Jax

Ruby

Gabriel

Occamy

Dougal
:wave3: What a beautiful family you have. So nice to see them out and about. Do keep posting pictures of everyone.:heartshape:

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oliver is our newest addition and only cat. We have 3 dogs - Becca, a 7.5 year old Lab/Aussie mix, and 2 Havanese, Leo who is 5 yrs and Rex who is 2.5 yrs. we also have 2 betta fish, Samson and Monet, and 8 Buenos Aries Tetra.
I love seeing everyone’s menageries!

Attachments

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have lots of cats, and lots of dogs. Our dogs do dog sports during non-work season, and do work for us during non-sport season, and the sport/work retiree's woo and charm guests and visitors about 11 months a year =)
On the property we have horses, chickens (for eggs only, they're pets), and goats and beef cattle are in the future we hope!
Some day I'd love a bunny. I have cats, dogs, work dogs, sport dogs, livestock, but I want a pet bunny. Go figure =D

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have, in addition to the rescue kitties constantly in and out of our care, a 20 gal fish thank, a robovoski dwarf, five Russian dwarf hamsters, and a syrian hamster. Were about to get a apple head Chi mixed with a min pinscher

Herekittykitty27

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oooh!
I’ve got a little zoo myself..
Luna, a cat and Sammy, her sister.
Halley and Twilight are Luna’s Daughters
I am also currently taking care of two newborn kittens, who are just named 1 and 2, as they are not very healthy.

Andy, a dog
And Angel, a dog

Paco the rooster and his girlfriends Hazel, Rocky, Sybil, And Lacey!

Roanie is our rescue quarter horse. We rescued him as a half-dead goal on a broodmare farm in Kentucky. He’s now 7 years old.
Rosie is my 6 year old quarter horse.
Katy is my retired Pony of The America’s pony. She’s 22 years old and still has it!

I may also be adding a sugar glider to my family!