What nicknames do you have for your cat?

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My recently departed Aniki was a big eater and therefore a big pooper. His digestive health was always good, but for some reason, his poop smelled incredibly strong. If you live in my area and noticed huge black clouds in the sky every day around 5 PM, that was him.

So naturally the nickname that stuck was Stinkpot. Variations included Stinkcat, Stinkybutt (or just Stinkbut) and, of course, Mr. Poop 'n' Stuff.

Nebaug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nera the panthers also known as Ducky( the way she walks when I call her) princess and royal #%$&@ occasionally
Uggy is honey bunny all day long. Sweetest boy ever and also has biggest feats and ears ?!?!?
Bash is … oh dear Lord! Let’s just set this; when I say Bashyyyyyy he comes running, when I say BASH!! he goes running lol.
terror is his name.

Monkeyfleas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Flea, full name Fleabag Monkey Face Williams: fleazy, weazy, bo-weazy, lardo, Doofen Schmirt, lazy harp seal, cheese, fleasus, cheesus

Monkey, full name Monkey John-Jones: bum-bum, poop paw, dirt paw, Monkeystar

Not as many for Monkey, but she's only been alive for 11 months lol

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both boys I often refer to as Mr. Cat or Bunny Kitty. Because both are the same breed and the fur feels like a "Cashmere Sweater ".

SundaesPerson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sundae most often gets Lady or Ma'am, but at any given time can also get: Baby, Little Girl, Fatness, FattyFatFatso (Even though she isn't) AngelFace, Lovey, Ice Cream (When she ignores me)

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well the hubby has started with a new nickname for Bandit. It's Paulie Walnuts because of his patches either side of his head. He looks like he has wing's sometimes like Paulie from the sopranos. It's a black cat thing.:lol:
20220418_152137.jpg

Last edited:

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Currently “sneaky little 💩 “ because she keeps getting out of this tho it did take her 2 weeks to figure it out
0175A50C-4CCC-427A-9F1D-6EAFAF402919.jpeg
F9CB8651-338B-4642-A097-9CB96ACDEF35.jpeg

Peaches&Mango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have four here

Peaches - Peach, peachy, mummy’s princess. princess (which we’d obviously started a habit of saying too frequently because she’d also come to this as well as her name:lol:) baby girl, pretty girl

Mango - little guy (not so little anymore but this was a kitten name) Mr Mango, big boy, stompers, mr stompy (he’s heavy footed:rolleyes2:)

Blueberry - Bluey, Bluebear, Blue, fluffy boy, mummy’s baby, cutie

Rhubarb - Rhu, Rhuey, RhuRhu, chirpy girl (she chirps when she sees you), happy girly, menace, and some other names I can’t list…:redtongue::lol:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had so many nicknames - as in real, consistently used names - for my previous cats. Abbey and Mamie (who crossed the bridge in the 80s and 90s respectively) had about fifty each; I counted them.

Phoebe and Daisy don’t have nearly as many. Phoebe I call Phoebes (or Feebs as OopsyDaisy OopsyDaisy spelled it), or Fizzby or Little Fibs or FizzBizz (which I got from Norman Lindsay’s grey cat Fuzz Buzz). Most of her nicknames are derived from the late Freya’s, same minus the r. She was always Fribbles, Frisbee (apt for a cat who once launched herself in fright and slammed into the wall) and so on.

Daisy is DaisyDins, or sometimes Daisy Demibarbe (copied from a cat on another site, looks just like her but has a half moustache and whose name is Demitache). I could call her Daisy Duotone, as tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 described her ears the other day!

I also call them sweet pea, which I just picked up from what my sister calls her dogs.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just thinking about my former girl Murphy, who was annd always will be the cat nearest to my heart. She had many nicknames but the one used with the most love was “Babycakes”.