What nicknames do you have for your cat?

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Luci: Lucifer (full name for when she's naughty), luuc, Luuse puus, luzzle puzzle (these work better in Dutch 😅) stinky, miss/ma'am.

Pandora: Dora, Doortje, Pandora the Explorer, pandjedora, baby (she hates that, she's a big girl now!), Temptress, killer (she's figured out how to catch birds 😰), Softy

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remy: Rem, Bud, Buddy, Brat, Little Jerk, Handsome, My Handsome Boy
Maisie: Maisie Girl, Pretty Girl, Sweetie, Sweet Girl
Since I now have Flora, the nicknames I use on her are: Baby, Flor, Flora Baby, Sweet Baby, basically any variation of baby.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
shorty long pants
peen (short for peanut)
Zee Zee
The Man in the Gray Flannel Suit

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Mouse is still my Baba cat. 😻. Or fat boy (which he is sadly), mouse man, or piglet. 😂
Millie... Moany moany, Millie the mooch, mini Mill, purrball, sweetness, babe, or - the thug. 🤣.
Both of them get Thunder paws when they're chasing eachother about.

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
Rudy Rudy Valenteeen-o! (For his extra heavy mascara)
My Little Cinnamim Bun (with extra drizzle)
Lemonade Eyes (or lime-eyed boy, depending on the light)

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
The best kitty in the whole world. (I’ve often wondered, you multiple owners, you must say this to your kitties too: how does that work?).

Danneq

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Emily was Sweet Emily, Emilina, or Em-cat (MCAT, geddit?).

Tiger was usually just Tiger, but occasionally Miss 'Ger.

Jackie is Jacks or Jack-cat.

Julie is Lady Juliet of Everhope (she's "ever hopeful" that we'll let her outside unsupervised, never gonna happen) or the Princess.

Lexi is Lexi-Loo or Lexi-Lynx (she has little ear tufts, they're adorable).

Braeburn is Mister Braeburn.

Generic nicknames that I use with all of my cats are: sweetheart, honey, my dear, dear one, love, duck, dove, little girl (except Braeburn), and sweet girl or sweet boy.

I also tend to come up with songs for the cats.
Emily's was "Emilyyy, Foduck, Hank and George and the Harbour Master too," because I was five when we got her and there was this one kid's tv show about tugboats where that was the opening theme.

Tiger's wasn't a song, we just quoted Blake a lot. "Tiger, Tiger, burning bright, in the forest of the night."

Jackie's is (to the tune of "Alexander Hamilton") "Jackie Jackie Jackie Cat, you are my Jackie Jackie Jackie cat, and there's a million cats that aren't my cat, but you're my cat, you're my cat."

Julie's is "Julie Julie Julie, I made her out of clay, and when she's dry and ready, my Julie she will play."

Lexi's is "Here we go Lexi-Loo, here we go Lexi-Lie, here we go Lexi-Loo, all on a Saturday night."

Braeburn is my brother's cat so he's the one who gave him his song (to the tune of "Mr. Sandman") "Mister Braeburn, you are a cat, you're not a lemur, a pig or a bat."

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
\

LOOOVE this! I sing songs to my cat too. He seems to really like Moon River on the Ukulele, actually comes running up when I play it, and closes his eyes in a trance.

Emily was Sweet Emily, Emilina, or Em-cat (MCAT, geddit?).

Tiger was usually just Tiger, but occasionally Miss 'Ger.

Jackie is Jacks or Jack-cat.

Julie is Lady Juliet of Everhope (she's "ever hopeful" that we'll let her outside unsupervised, never gonna happen) or the Princess.

Lexi is Lexi-Loo or Lexi-Lynx (she has little ear tufts, they're adorable).

Braeburn is Mister Braeburn.

Generic nicknames that I use with all of my cats are: sweetheart, honey, my dear, dear one, love, duck, dove, little girl (except Braeburn), and sweet girl or sweet boy.

I also tend to come up with songs for the cats.
Emily's was "Emilyyy, Foduck, Hank and George and the Harbour Master too," because I was five when we got her and there was this one kid's tv show about tugboats where that was the opening theme.

Tiger's wasn't a song, we just quoted Blake a lot. "Tiger, Tiger, burning bright, in the forest of the night."

Jackie's is (to the tune of "Alexander Hamilton") "Jackie Jackie Jackie Cat, you are my Jackie Jackie Jackie cat, and there's a million cats that aren't my cat, but you're my cat, you're my cat."

Julie's is "Julie Julie Julie, I made her out of clay, and when she's dry and ready, my Julie she will play."

Lexi's is "Here we go Lexi-Loo, here we go Lexi-Lie, here we go Lexi-Loo, all on a Saturday night."

Braeburn is my brother's cat so he's the one who gave him his song (to the tune of "Mr. Sandman") "Mister Braeburn, you are a cat, you're not a lemur, a pig or a bat."

scoutandmaxine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Scout is also Fluffy McGuffy, Scooter, GuffGuff, Muffins, Princess Peach, Pumpkin pie, "The most beautiful girl in the world", etc lol.

Maxine is also Chica, Chiquita, Maxi, Baby, Munchkin, and Shakira lol

Flint is also Chico, Big boy, Boyo, Baloo, Chonks, and Handsome Fella