What nicknames do you have for your cat?

banana queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Socks: Sockies, Sausage roll, Sausage cat, Sockypies
Izzy: Izzles, Izzywizzywoo, Izzers, Izzababy
Mittens: Mitty Moo, Mitties, Mittykitty, Moomoo, Mitts
Amber: Ambies, Wambywoo, Booboo, Amboo
Teddy: Tedders, Mr Theodore Tinypants, Mini Tedders, Teds

All together they are Kitters, Kitterkatters, Meowmeows, Fluffmuffins, Big Scary Predators (when they pretend to kill a catnip mouse) and Meowbabies. Also my black and tuxedo cats are house panthers and Teddy the tabby is a house tiger.

Izzy, Amber and Mittens are siblings who we have had since they were kittens, so they are referred to as The Kittens, even though they will be five in April and Teddy is younger than them and an actual kitten. Teddy is often lumped in with the kittens now, as they are inseperable and part of the same social group (but Socks isnt as she does not really like other cats and stays out of their way).

Teddy is the Baby, as he is 5 months old, and The Kittens was taken.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Socks: Sockies, Sausage roll, Sausage cat, Sockypies
Izzy: Izzles, Izzywizzywoo, Izzers, Izzababy
Mittens: Mitty Moo, Mitties, Mittykitty, Moomoo, Mitts
Amber: Ambies, Wambywoo, Booboo, Amboo
Teddy: Tedders, Mr Theodore Tinypants, Mini Tedders, Teds

All together they are Kitters, Kitterkatters, Meowmeows, Fluffmuffins, Big Scary Predators (when they pretend to kill a catnip mouse) and Meowbabies. Also my black and tuxedo cats are house panthers and Teddy the tabby is a house tiger.

Izzy, Amber and Mittens are siblings who we have had since they were kittens, so they are referred to as The Kittens, even though they will be five in April and Teddy is younger than them and an actual kitten. Teddy is often lumped in with the kittens now, as they are inseperable and part of the same social group (but Socks isnt as she does not really like other cats and stays out of their way).

Teddy is the Baby, as he is 5 months old, and The Kittens was taken.
That is a lot of nicknames! Also, interesting kitten thing. My cat is only a year old, but I already call him a cat.

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow banana queen, that’s a lot of cats to keep track of! I love you have nicknames for all of them ❤
Jemima; foo foo-woo woo, fing fing
Mima, wido wido (short “I”)
Lucca; Lucca bucca, buda Lucca, lunch bucket, Lucky Luciano
I ❤ My kittens :tabbycat::bigeyes:
¨lunch bucket¨ haha, that is the best one! :)

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meep (named for the cry she made as a little foundling), I usually call "Meanie," because she is. Chesterfield, I call "football," because that's what shape he is. Sir Eats-A-Lot, I call "lazy kitty," because he is. Collectively, I call them my "pig-o-lets."
Meep is so cute, my cat is often a crybaby, I will have to use that nickname!

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our girl is named Kila (pronounced kee-la), often shortened to Kil (keel). Kil-Kil, Kil-ster. Little girl, little one.
We affectionately call her "Squeala", "Squeal", "Squealster" around mealtime since she has a high-pitched meow and likes to scream to be fed. 😹
Kila is a unique name, to begin with! Squeal is a cute nickname! :)

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Link: Linkers, Link McLinkerson, Sir Linksalot, Prince, Turdface, Brat

Nightfury: Fury, Furry

Rocket: Princess, Prissy Princess
Turdface and brat haha! That is super cute. It seems people like to use names like ¨Sir(name)alot¨ :) Furry and princess are adorable names! (Also, the name for female cats is Queen, which is funny her name is Princess :))

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Turdface and brat haha! That is super cute. It seems people like to use names like ¨Sir(name)alot¨ :) Furry and princess are adorable names! (Also, the name for female cats is Queen, which is funny her name is Princess :))
Her behavior makes her a Princess (or prissy princess when she's being a brat). I have to move her food dish to right in front of her paws or she won't eat; and she will sometimes move three times, giving me that "Look" to move the dish appropriately before deciding if it is the right spot to eat at. She also has her chair with pillows and a blanket, which has to be arranged just so. A very delicate little cat with tiny paws and a huge personality.

20200222_104206.jpg
20200210_203705.jpg

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her behavior makes her a Princess (or prissy princess when she's being a brat). I have to move her food dish to right in front of her paws or she won't eat; and she will sometimes move three times, giving me that "Look" to move the dish appropriately before deciding if it is the right spot to eat at. She also has her chair with pillows and a blanket, which has to be arranged just so. A very delicate little cat with tiny paws and a huge personality.

View attachment 323928View attachment 323929
Oh, whoa! And I thought my cat was spoiled. I guess cats will be cats. :) She has very beautiful fur colors and eye color! Please pet her for me. <3

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise

View attachment 323928View attachment 323929
Omg she is a beautiful cat! Those eyes are stunning! She must have some sort of oriental liniage. I too call Jemima “princess” because she can be very picky about her food (which somewhat worries me). She’s also dainty with tiny paws which I find adorable. It sure contrasts with lunch buckets, which are huge 😆