What makes you happy?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There has just been too much loss and too much pain for so many TCS members recently, I thought we could use a little focus on happy!

Today it was that Chum had a great dental! And he was SO HAPPY to be home and let us know it with head bumps and purrs!

Spring is popping - it is that beautiful light green outside! The sun is shining, the weather - at 72 degrees (22 C) is PERFECT!

And we have the CUTEST baby groundhog (growing rapidly!) that thinks he's a cat - he hangs out with them, suns himself on our picnic table... he even tried eating kibble - but decided he likes the dandelion greens better.

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What makes me happy is the bright sun and the green grass, seeing my friends, or drawing and going outside. Since the weather has been beautiful where I am the past few days. (:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, we needed this thread and thanks for thinking of starting it. Let's see.........

What makes me happy! YOU
for starters

Pipsqueak
has a very funny personality and everyday he does something to make me laugh and this makes me so happy. Every morning, when I get out of bed, he runs to the end of the bed as I walk past to go to the bathroom. He takes his paw and bats me and tries to stop me in my tracks by running along the end of the bed as I walk by. I stop, and he reaches up and wraps his arms around my neck and gives me kisses and head bumps!!!!!

Of course, my other cats antics make me happy each day too.

Taking my dogs to Petsmart to shop, they are like kids in a candy store in that place.

Bike riding makes me feel great and happy. Especially now with all of the flowers coming up, all of the green grass, even those dandelions
, UH and I love the flowering trees, just wish they would last longer.

Spending time with Larry makes me happy too (when he behaves
), yep, even after twenty five years of marriage

And, talking on the phone with my sister, unless we have to discuss mother, then it just wears the both of us out

OH, and Swedish Pancakes on Sunday mornings
with blueberries, rasberries and strawberries and lots of syrup.

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Peanut and Sylvie always make me happy
I'm married to a wonderful man, I love my job... life is good!

I'm also starting to get a little happier about this awful haircut now that it's GROWING!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My kitties ALWAYS make me happy!

Fostering makes me happy. Knowing that Portia had 4 beautiful, healthy kittens, and knowing that Persi's kittens are all healthy and all have homes waiting for them. Giving these guys a chance at life makes me happier than anything.

The fact that even though I broke a tooth yesterday, I was able to have it fixed today and completely covered by insurance makes me happy.

I am also happy because I have the most amazing, thoughtful, SWEETEST boyfriend in the entire world and things are going really well for us in general right now.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Monet makes me happy

but aside from the cat, the fact I am getting out a normal hours from work makes me happy! 4 months of working 10-13 hour days was a killer!!

justjayde

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The warm weather...

Kismet's goofyness...

Kismet's tenderness and love...

Bright sunshine...

Birds singing softly...

Lush green spring time as all the plants/trees/grass come back to life...

Gaming with my best friend...

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The people I love, hot weather with the full sun out, long days of summer, sleep, my dogs, good food, plants, nature, a good book, good music, learning new interesting things, traveling.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband
My animals
My computer
Hanging with friends on the river in a boat
My husband
Gardening

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-Hot showers
-Yoga Pants, T-shirts, and flip flop kind of laid-back days
-Flowers/Plants
-Cards in the mail from my loved ones instead of bills
-Hugs from my nieces/nephews
-Candles that make my whole apartment smell good
-My kitties (Velvet, Isabella, Kojak)
-My kitchen
-Cute Rain Boots
-My dogs (Macy, Mykelti, & Ranger) -It makes me happy staying active with them through agility, obedience, therapy work....)
-Going on therapy visits with my dog, Ranger and seeing other people smile
-Giraffes
-String Cheese
-Naps
-Girls days
-Freshly painted nails

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The main thing is nowing that myself, the fur kids and my family and friends are in good health makes me really happy!
But i love my garden, it's plants and shrubs, my conservatory and going out for dinner with friends

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what makes me happy, well Blaine, the cats, the MIL's dog the inlaws themselves, my friends, completly unplanned days out with the girls, nice summer and autumn days, reading a good book and a nice cold pint!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Being with my DH and our furkids, not really doing anything, just being together

Being outside, whether it's working in the gardens or walking

Cooking or baking....I'm probably happiest when I'm working in my kitchen, trying out a new recipe or making an old family favorite

Summertime!!! Picnics! Parties!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have great weather here, sunny and warm.

I witnessed a successful mating between Kuura and Luna last night! May sound weird thing to be happy about, but when I earlier tried to mate them, Kuura was too shy to do anything when I was around, probably because Luna is part of our family too.. so no kittens then, but now it really looks and sounds 'promising'.

Visited mom and grandma yesterday and there was no fighting between me and mom. Yay.

tomcat38134

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Being debt free
The feeling after a good exercise or day of full accomplishment
Freshly cleaned home
Windows open during Spring
Doggies stretched out basking in the sun
Good meal for the family to sit down and enjoy
Mostly having the best, most amazing family each day to come home to