What Lessons Has Your Cat Taught You?

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
White Tip has taught me compassion; she's the welcoming committee for every new cat who comes in. Oz has taught me the value of solitude; Peanut and Lance have shared the secrets of aging gracefully; Scottiecat has shown me the value of utter independence; Bob has demonstrated the value of strength without insolence; Puff has cultivated in me the value of silence; Black Friday has taught me the value of unbridled affection; Clawed-Ya has shared the great worth of curiosity and caution together, and Moo Shu has taught me never - never to take in a Snowshoe Cat!

View attachment 219975
What app do you use for these adorable shots you have of this little monster? Seriously, they are just great!!:lol:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Poppy-cat, aka the Big Guy, and forgiveness.
For example, if he gets freaked out over the possibility of going to the vet due to a lot of unusual activity, like gathering electronic stuff for the free recycle dropoff for earthday this morning, he, after a while of seeing that what he fears isn't going to happen, calms down and accepts being loved on again.
Poor guy, oh how I wish I could take away that fear (for him and every fearful cat I read about here), but in any case, calming products in the frig for future and in the meantime - treats and luvin'!
...forgiveness. It's a human thing, but is it? Maybe it's just his ability/attitude/catly way of being to live in the moment.
THERE's one he's trying to teach me, but I'm having a heck of a time getting the concept ;)

Last edited:

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What's a hairball or two (or three, or four, or five) among friends?

View attachment 222805
Wow, I see you fold cloths the same way I do. Take it out of the dryer and sort into piles. Two days later, peel off the top layers and put it back into the wash again. I am always amazed at how clean the cats look and how dirty a shirt gets in one day of being used as a kitty bed.