Top Cat
Purraise
Patches is on Science Diet and she really loves it
we also give her tartar control pounce snacks

kidsncats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We've just finished switching Simon from Life's Abundunce to Science Diet Kitten formula. He also gets a dose of pumpkin a couple of times a week and Pounce treats as we're training him.

He really didn't care for the LA and was too thin.

G

ghostuser

My cat Lucky loves Science Diet - he's been eating it for over 13 years and still gets excited when I put more down for him
He has very little interest in anything else.

My other cat Toby who sadly died a few weeks ago, wouldn't eat Science Diet if it was the last thing on earth
Toby loved "people food" - fish, chicken and turkey. We also gave him canned cat food but had to rotate the flavors regularly as he got bored ! Once we caught Toby on top of the stove eating Marinaro sauce out of a pan that was cooling

Lucky though -- straight talking cat. Loves his pellets !

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats get IAMS hairball formula, dry. And a couple of times a week Princess Peaches gets canned IAMS with a little pumpkin in it. The other two won't eat canned food. Strange kitties!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Science Diet Maintenance and Kitten formula here for my indoor babies. My geriatric gets Science Diet A/D because she has trouble chewing a lot of the time (in spite of the monthly vet visits to help her oral problems). My ferals get Purina Cat Chow (OK, it's cheaper, we go thru a lot of it, and they actually won't eat the generic brands).

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine get Nutro Max dry, supplemented by chicken whenever we eat it (in other words, they beg and get some...)

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only feed Nuto Max , Nutro Hairball , Nutro Complete and Nutro Salmon try food all mixed together . I also feed them Nutro can food in differend flavor to my cats cats .

caterpillar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Science Diet original kitten dry and Purina dry for kittens (I mix them, but they seem to prefer Science diet kibbles, so I put in more Science diet), Science diet canned kitten and adult, Max Cat kitten canned and Nutro adult, Authority kitten canned and turkey/rice adult, and Iams kitten canned. Kitten brand cans don't have much variety, so I buy some of the adult cans.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she won't eat store bought food - she's gotta have
her science diet

jenluckenbach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hills' presciption diet c/d dry for all 14 cats. 3 cats also get science diet oral care and 2 also get prescription w/d each of these are mixed with the c/d.

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I used to feed Iams but i recently switched to Nutro Natural. i want to try Solid Gold though. i also supplement with a quarter of a 3oz can of moist food daily.