TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He has 4 babies about a month old that has the same ear tufts

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What does my cat look like we found him behind a gas station as a baby he is about 10 months old now he is like twice the size of a regular cat and stalky he has the tuft ears
He is very handsome! I would describe him as a brown tabby Domestic Shorthair. If you post a picture of him from the side, I can help you identify which exact tabby pattern he has.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Belinda7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is very handsome! I would describe him as a brown tabby Domestic Shorthair. If you post a picture of him from the side, I can help you identify which exact tabby pattern he has.

Attachments

Belinda7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh no I’m sorry I guess I should explain when we found him it was 5 kittens and the mom we was able to find homes for them all except the mom but he and his sister was returned to us because they acted feral still but then I didn’t realize it but he got his mom pregnant and them in the pic is his mom and their kittens

Belinda7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh no I’m sorry I guess I should explain when we found him it was 5 kittens and the mom we was able to find homes for them all except the mom but he and his sister was returned to us because they acted feral still but then I didn’t realize it but he got his mom pregnant and them in the pic is his mom and their kittens
I got his sister fixed and keeping his mom and the babies away from him till I get him fixed next week

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would also describe him as a brown tabby domestic shorthair. Tabby pattern is broken mackerel (some stripes and some spots). Small ear tufts like that can appear on any cat. Most cats aren't any particular breed.

It's good that you have his sister spayed and you are planning to get him neutered! Note that males are still capable of getting females pregnant for several weeks after they are neutered, and his mother can get pregnant again even while she is nursing the babies. So it's best if you plan to keep them separated for a while longer... a month is safest.