What Kind Of Cat Do I Have?

Vayek

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!

I was just wondering what sort of cat I've got my hands full with. Aside from being incredibly rambunctious, playful, talkative, and lovable, he wants to go for walks, play fetch, take car rides, etc.

He has short hair, all gray, with 2 little white spots of fur on his belly. He has tufts of fur at the tips of his ears, and long tufts of fur beside his paw pads (long as in nearly a full inch long). He has long whiskers, and is alllllllllll tail haha. His tail is as long as the rest of his body.

Any thoughts on his heritage? I know he's probably a mixed breed, but still seems like there's something interesting there.

Attachments

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have no clue! Enjoy all those great attributes he has though.

war&wisdom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's a domestic shorthair, and very cute! Personality doesn't really have anything to do with breed. Most cats (90-95%) are no particular breed. They're not "mixed" like dogs, just domestic.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would describe him as a blue domestic shorthair. He's a handsome fellow, and I can see that he is a lot of fun! Most cats are simply domestic cats, not "mixed breeds." There is lots of physical and behavioral diversity in the domestic cat gene pool. Enjoy his uniqueness :)