What kind of cat? "Breed"

kitten_cuddles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I was wondering yalls opinion on what kind of cat she is. Found her last month at a school poor baby was skin and bones even though she had so much hair you couldn't tell🥺. She's finally gaining weight, getting better after a URI and UTI and feeling safe/at home... I know she's a Long hair but was wondering what else.. Turkish Angora? Siberian? Maybe Maine coon? What do yall think..

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi I was wondering yalls opinion on what kind of cat she is. Found her last month at a school poor baby was skin and bones even though she had so much hair you couldn't tell🥺. She's finally gaining weight, getting better after a URI and UTI and feeling safe/at home... I know she's a Long hair but was wondering what else.. Turkish Angora? Siberian? Maybe Maine coon? What do yall think..
She is a beauty ❤ thanks for saving her ❤❤ I would also say dlh tuxedo bicolor but with possible forest cat ancestry, her face is a bit flat in those pics though.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I agree with the others. Even if found apparently astray or dumped increases the possibility the found cat is a purebred...