what is your kitties favorite treat...

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats favorite treats are Greenies Smart Bites & Greenies Dental Treats ..

cuddly calico

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My little stinker loves greenies dental treats, especially the oven roasted chicken flavor. He likes blue buffalo kitty yums, but prefers greenies. I actually just found the bag on the floor yesterday morning. It was chewed up at the top cuz he was trying to get in.

penwright1029

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Satin Bombay and Sugar Kit love Temptations treats, any flavor and any type. Recently, I bought them Catnip and the Party Styles. They went bananas for them both.

marc999

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A pint of Guiness.  Whoops, that's daddy's favorite treat.

Hmm - used to be sardines.  Now she's snub nosing those.

I'd say Feline Greenies, or Friskies Party Mix (any kind).

Chicken hearts / wings are still a hit. She knows what's what, when I lay down a piece of newspaper for her to eat her wings.

cassthecatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sooty likes chicken and fish, so usually anything that has one of those in.  

I find that he LOVES Dreamies cat treats. (I think it's called that, but I can't quite remember!)

snowkat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Greenies dental in catnip flavor. One of my treat junkies managed to open the kitchen cupboard once and steal the entire bag of treats, chewed it and had a feast. The aftermath of that was a lot of vomiting and diarrhea. Now I know how sneaky and smart cats can be, everything's kept in containers they can't open. They also get Vitakraft cat sticks but since it's fish based, it's given once or twice a month.

sabrinakitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My vet told me about royal canin dental. It is small pieces of kibble that i give my cats for treats. They love it and i feel better about treating them to quality dry food instead of fattening treats.

kitcatmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We have some blue buffalo treats they love. I think a pack fell out of the cupboard when I was feeding them. I came home from work and they had brought the bag to the living room and tore it open and ate a bunch of them!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since there was a problem with Temptations not long ago, which interested parties may be able to find out more about via their search engines, I tried a new brand (to us, anyway) from Petco called Good Lovin'.  It comes in several flavors.  So far, we've only tried the dairy flavor, which they seemed to love at first, and then, not as much.  I'm not wild about the ingredients on any of these, but they're TREATS, not main diet, and unfortunately, my Rani insists on treats every night before bedtime. 

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Since there was a problem with Temptations not long ago, which interested parties may be able to find out more about via their search engines, I tried a new brand (to us, anyway) from Petco called Good Lovin'.  It comes in several flavors.  So far, we've only tried the dairy flavor, which they seemed to love at first, and then, not as much.  I'm not wild about the ingredients on any of these, but they're TREATS, not main diet, and unfortunately, my Rani insists on treats every night before bedtime. :rub:
Try freeze dried chicken treats Pure bites

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll look for those, thanks -- though I've read pro and con on freezedried.  I won a package of "TAIL MIX" awhile back and they LOVED it, btw.  Chicken.  

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll look for those, thanks -- though I've read pro and con on freezedried.  I won a package of "TAIL MIX" awhile back and they LOVED it, btw.  Chicken.  
Purebites come in shrimp and other flavors. They are same for dogs and cats, so if you want big bag go to dog section. My cat can't eat dry foods she throws up from grains

Last edited:

lisamarie12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My local pet food retailer just started carrying Treat Planet's Hare of the Cat jerky rabbit treats, my cats inhaled them, loved them, They are dehydrated, no heat, rabbit only, no fillers:
  • 100% USDA Inspected Rabbit
  • High in Protein, Low in Fat
  • Grain Free Cat Treat
Ingredients: 100% USDA Inspected Rabbit (Muscle Meat, Skin, Bones)

mary louise

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For Squeaky and Bella, Friskies Party Mix is their favorite by far!   Bella will eat almost anything, but Squeaky is particular about his treats: he is especially fond of the Party Mix Original flavor.

jano437

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat loves Wellness Kittles and fancy feast Appitizers and broths