What Is Your Favourite (and Least Favourite) Sport?

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Which sports do you prefer?

I am a running and swimming fan, as well as rock-climbing and maybe one day surfing! Also, I love wrestling.

My least favourite sports are baseball (boring) and basketball (but, if I follow my own rules, I do like it).

What sports do you enjoy most? The least?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I love running! :walk:

I enjoy rock climbing as well, but I’m not quite as good at that.

My least favorite sports would be badminton and tennis. Whenever I try to play, I end up hitting myself in the head with a racket. :paperbag:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To watch or play?

I love ice skating and I'm taking beginning tap dance lessons. I also enjoy doing yoga. I love to watch Dancing with the Stars and American Ninja Warrior (which I could never do irl). If I have to pick a team sport to watch it would be hockey because it moves fast and one goal is only worth point. Easy!

I hate running with a passion. And my head has a magnet in it that attracts volleyballs, I'm pretty sure. As far as watching, I'm not big on most team sports. I think they're slow and/or confusing and time-outs and clock stopping are way overused. I did watch some of the Cubs in the World Series last year, though. Oh, and my dad never liked basketball, and that definitely rubbed off on me - I'll usually say it's least favorite.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I did watch some of the Cubs in the World Series last year, though.
Yay, another Cubbie's fan! :thumbsup:

My favorite sports by far are running, speed walking and tennis. However, I signed up for a Zumba class this year and absolutely love it! I'm not a great ice skater but enjoy watching hockey.

My least favorite would have to be football.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was a kid I loved playing baseball, football and badminton. Now, not only do I not play any sports but I don't care to watch them on TV. Before my knees went bad I did a lot of walking. I need to get back to that.

The sports I dislike the most are basketball and volleyball.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
To watch or play?

I love ice skating and I'm taking beginning tap dance lessons. I also enjoy doing yoga. I love to watch Dancing with the Stars and American Ninja Warrior (which I could never do irl). If I have to pick a team sport to watch it would be hockey because it moves fast and one goal is only worth point. Easy!

I hate running with a passion. And my head has a magnet in it that attracts volleyballs, I'm pretty sure. As far as watching, I'm not big on most team sports. I think they're slow and/or confusing and time-outs and clock stopping are way overused. I did watch some of the Cubs in the World Series last year, though. Oh, and my dad never liked basketball, and that definitely rubbed off on me - I'll usually say it's least favorite.
Hehe, I have a volleyball magnet too.

I totally see where your coming from with the team sports... too many rules and complications!

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Yay, another Cubbie's fan! :thumbsup:

My favorite sports by far are running, speed walking and tennis. However, I signed up for a Zumba class this year and absolutely love it! I'm not a great ice skater but enjoy watching hockey.

My least favorite would have to be football.
Zumba! Awesome. I've never done zumba before but I really want to try.

Yeah, football isn't the best. All the tackling makes me nervous. Wasn't there recently a player who landed badly on one leg and the bottom part of his leg went forwards, past his knee? :jawdrop:

But I do like flag football, where istead of tackling you pull flags from a belt.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
I love running! :walk:

I enjoy rock climbing as well, but I’m not quite as good at that.

My least favorite sports would be badminton and tennis. Whenever I try to play, I end up hitting myself in the head with a racket. :paperbag:
Whenever I play badminton, the birdie hates me and will teleport through the racket. No joke. :gaah::lol2:

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to watch baseball, American football, rugby, tennis, hockey, ice skating, and other Olympic sports like all the winter Olympics, and in the summer I like to watch horse jumping, dressage, eventing.

As far as playing myself, I am not very athletic. I like badminton though, and quidditch, and kickball (I know that's not a sport tho).

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really watch much sports, I prefer to do sports myself and mountain biking is my thing, trail running is something I like too as long as terrain is enough rough. I just need lot of fast paced stimulus to keep myself from dazing out.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Least favorite: ALL
Most favorite: NONE

I have no interest in anything competitive. Not interested at all.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
I like to watch baseball, American football, rugby, tennis, hockey, ice skating, and other Olympic sports like all the winter Olympics, and in the summer I like to watch horse jumping, dressage, eventing.

As far as playing myself, I am not very athletic. I like badminton though, and quidditch, and kickball (I know that's not a sport tho).
Yes!! Another quidditch fan!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wouldn't run unless I was being chased by something big and scary.

I loved badminton as a kid and kickball too. Those were fun. I also enjoy swimming and bicycling.
If napping were an Olympic event, I'd have more medals than Michael Phelps. :yess: :cheerleader:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:think:

I'm not really a sports person. If I had to pick a favorite, I enjoy ice skating.

My absolute least favorite is golf, although I do like mini golf.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
:think:

I'm not really a sports person. If I had to pick a favorite, I enjoy ice skating.

My absolute least favorite is golf, although I do like mini golf.
Yeah, a game of mini golf is very fun!

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Miniature golf is lots of fun but regular golf is an excuse to wear silly clothes and get drunk.

Tetherball, scoccer, softball, basketball are all fun to play. Watching is like watching paint dry!