What is your dream cat?

Shanny210

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If you could own any type of cat, what cat would it be? :)

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've always admired Ragdolls and Maine Coons, but an all yellow or all black fluffy coated boy would be just fine with me!

tiggerwillow

Meowmy to Tigger and (Queen) Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Ragdoll, I knew one in rescue, gorgeous boy 🙂

Only reason he ended up in rescue was cause a child in the family had a allergy (as in, child ended up in hospital and new kitten had to go, type of allergy, not a "the child sneezed they must be allergic"

I cannot get one where I live though, as there's too many druggies that would steal expensive pets and either sell them for drug money, or hold onto them and claim the reward for "finding" them)

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that I have achieved my dream Cats with my Turkish Van's . I'm quite satisfied With my two.

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to fancy Abyssinians, or Siamese, or polydactyls. But I've never had any sort of cat except DSH (and one MLH) because they were all rescues, and if I should get another after P&D cross the bridge, it will be the same story. I've long fancied a calico (had two dilute torties and a torbie) but now I'm not bothered. My current ideal would be Phoebe and Daisy without their expensive medical conditions!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I have always admired Abbysinians. So athletic and sleek.
I was seriously considering getting a Turkish Angora. Then at one cat show (showing Household Pets) I was benched next to an Abyssinian breeder and it was all over. My first Aby has crossed the Rainbow Bridge but I still have one. The rest of my cats are all rescues.

IzzysfureverMom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My avatar boy looked a lot like a Russian Blue and had traits of a Chartreux and Russian Blue. So I'd say Russian Blue, but I have always adopted and I do not see that ever changing.

Crabbysquatch

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Any cat…. I’d chose a snow leopard. They are awesome. Semi realistic I would like a bobcat. I haven’t seen one but they live in my area. Realistically I would someday like a giant main coon. The kitten distribution system is working just fine for me though. ( a little too well actually )

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
I think the cat always picks me, so, maybe it dreams me too…maybe it knows I’m coming to pick it before I do! (Then sometimes, they invade your actual dreams & you wake up only to find a kitty peering intently at you).

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe this cat. As long as her claws are reasonable.