What is your cat's favorite thing to do?

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat LOVES looking out windows! What is your cat's favorite thing to do? Let me know! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Noahh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sophie likes to create mischief and get into everything. Lilith likes bossing everyone around. They both love sleeping too, of course.
Awe, haha. How does Lilith boss everyone around? And Sophie does what my cat does, haha.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Patches loves hiding behind curtains then jumping out to make me jump. It turns into hide and seek when I find him I give his belly a tickle and he trills and runs to hide again.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just touching at the moment. (when not from playing non stop or rough housing with me)
He will sit on the stool in front of the computer next to me and put a paw on my arm or on top of my hand on the mouse.
Sitting or lying on the couch he will have his head on my knee or a paw on my arm.
It is constant any time I sit still for a minute. He is getting possessively clingy.
Not bad for a cat that used to shun any physical contact.
This seeking contact and the gentleness, another change for the good.
Next week will be something different..lol

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awe, haha. How does Lilith boss everyone around? And Sophie does what my cat does, haha.
She's a little diva and boss of the house. If she doesn't get her way, she hollers until she does. If she thinks I need to go to bed (even if it's the middle of the afternoon), she will stand on my bed and yell at me until I lay down and cuddle with her. :lol: